Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Prediction V's MK Dons

If Wes is fit, i''m going for a 2-1 win, with the possibility of more goals for us... or less for them - or somewhere in between.

If not, then maybe 1-1... if it''s gonna be a draw - definitely have equal goals - either more or less, but on both sides - positive of that.

Or maybe a loss... but not by much... or we could get thrashed... depends on the goals, again, I reckon. Always a factor.

Been pessimistic recently, but given MK are on a terrible run and basically have nothing to play for, ill go 3-1. Holt x 2, Martin x 1.

[quote user="First Jedi"]If Wes is fit, i''m going for a 2-1 win, with the possibility of more goals for us... or less for them - or somewhere in between.

If not, then maybe 1-1... if it''s gonna be a draw - definitely have equal goals - either more or less, but on both sides - positive of that.

Or maybe a loss... but not by much... or we could get thrashed... depends on the goals, again, I reckon. Always a factor.[/quote]LOL you seem to have all the ways it could go.City to win, going to be close game but think we will win 3-1, but going to be a very hard game.

"LOL you seem to have all the ways it could go."

Depends, mate, depends... it''s all about goals, I tell, ya. I''m sure we''ll win if we score more than them...

It''s going to be a niggly game with MK Dons sticking to their cynical, non-football principles. Five bookings, one sending-off and 1-0 to us via Holt.

Havent wanted to stuff a team this badly since Colchester. Was just happy with the win against Leeds. Will go for 1-1 HT with Holt scoring first, 3-1 FT with Chris Martin bagging a brace in the last 13 minutes [B]

[quote user="Jen Jen "]1-0 City. Hoolahoop 15mins from time :)[/quote]

They will be fielding a reserve side by the sound of it.

No Hooly BUT Dons in for a deserved tanking IF we get over the verves quickly enough.

Wortha £1.00 on 4-0

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Jen Jen "]1-0 City. Hoolahoop 15mins from time :)[/quote]

They will be fielding a reserve side by the sound of it.

No Hooly BUT Dons in for a deserved tanking IF we get over the verves quickly enough.

Wortha £1.00 on 4-0

[/quote]

Norwich 4 - 0 20/1

Norwich to score 4 + goals 6/1

Norwich to score 5 + goals 18/1

All depends on how we play. I really have no idea what sort of performance to expect. If we have a Stockport/Southend performace we will probably come out with a draw but if we play like we did against Yeovil i think we will have enough to win it by the odd goal 2-1