Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Off the boil

What has happened to our form? I know the late goal was great but we seem to be losing momentum.....fortunately I think we have enough points to limp along and scrape in but I would prefer we went over at a gallup. Come on City sort it out and play with the drive we saw a couple of months ago!

Actually played ok today. MK created little and were saved time and time again by Gueret and a combination of poor finishing. Thats not to mention the referee.....dreadful again. How he missed a blatant handball for a penalty is anyones guess!!

Not the massacre some anticipated, maybe MKDon''s card count indicates why.

However, not too much damage done in the end with just one point lost to third place and another game out of the way.

Nerves, terrible refereeing and great goalkeeping... They had one chance, due to a luckless flick on by R.Martin, and scored from it...

If we''d gone in front, we''d have sown up the game before half-time

We miss Hoolahan though!

The diamond with Hoolahan has become the mainstay of our play and without it, the players are having to adjust. I just hope he is back soon.

We were playing against 12 men again today which didn''t help. I think this should viewed as a good get-out-of-jail point with that clown of a ref in charge.

City have played some great football this season, and the fact we are top of the league says we grind out results no matter what!  Good football or not so good, the players have developed  some backbone since last august, and i''m chuffed to bit''s with the teams form. OTBC

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I think it''s nerves because we are so close.  As soon as we know we are up I think they will relax and start playing again[/quote]

The players do look like a bundle of nerves.

But why they played so much slow and plodding football until the last ten minutes is beyond me.

Somebody please remind the team that when they raise the tempo there isn''t a team capable of living with them in this league!