Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Mk Ding Dongs - Dirtiest team ever?

Just back from the game and I can''t believe what a cynical, niggly and professional fouling bunch MK were. It was like we were playing the 1962 Argentina team. I guess it''s true that teams reflect thier managers, and there is a complete tw*t.

Ref was cluesless too, god allmighty he didn''t have any hold on the game...

What about the pen shout? Anyone could have spotted that...!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Ref was cluesless too, god allmighty he didn''t have any hold on the game...

What about the pen shout? Anyone could have spotted that...![/quote]Yeah the ref was a disgrace. I thought we''d got our "Andy D''Urso moment" for the season over with at Tranmere. I''d say over the 90 minutes, the one today was worse. Holt''s disallowed goal looked fine, there was a blatant MK hand-ball in the box and he never got a hold of thier persistent fouling. We did very well today to get that point with him in charge.

[quote user="Bird Table"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Ref was cluesless too, god allmighty he didn''t have any hold on the game... What about the pen shout? Anyone could have spotted that...![/quote]

Yeah the ref was a disgrace. I thought we''d got our "Andy D''Urso moment" for the season over with at Tranmere. I''d say over the 90 minutes, the one today was worse. Holt''s disallowed goal looked fine, there was a blatant MK hand-ball in the box and he never got a hold of thier persistent fouling. We did very well today to get that point with him in charge.
[/quote]

Do you mean Martins?  the ref was DISHONEST

unbelievable. sol davis at the end, player running away from him and he simply takes a big kick at their legs and takes them out. i mean wtf.

Scum team. Dirty cloggers, hope they rot in the lower leagues permantely.Just to throw some light at the team we faced today:In 41 games they have 121 yellow cards and 4 red.The next "best" team has only 72.Works out almost 3 bookings a game, not far off the 5 needed for a report to the FA.

They should have been down to 10 men when Holt was fouled and then deliberately stood on.

When Holt got up, as soon as he saw he wasn''t going to send him off? so probably didn''t stand on him, as it would have hurt quite a bit?

So it was a stamp/stand on him? I thought it might be, but i was quite far away, and wasn''t the ref standing next to Holt though?

I''m simpley asking a question, as i was quite far away from the incedent, and unlike the people who sit behind me, who see everything perfectly, i probably didn''t.....

I''m just amazed they only had one player sent off, when something like eight of their players were booked...

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="Bird Table"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Ref was cluesless too, god allmighty he didn''t have any hold on the game... What about the pen shout? Anyone could have spotted that...![/quote]Yeah the ref was a disgrace. I thought we''d got our "Andy D''Urso moment" for the season over with at Tranmere. I''d say over the 90 minutes, the one today was worse. Holt''s disallowed goal looked fine, there was a blatant MK hand-ball in the box and he never got a hold of thier persistent fouling. We did very well today to get that point with him in charge.[/quote]

Do you mean Martins?  the ref was DISHONEST

[/quote]Yes, Martin! I assumed someone charging in on the keeper must have been Holt!

[quote user="Queen B"]I''m just amazed they only had one player sent off, when something like eight of their players were booked...
[/quote]

It was a cynical display of professional cheating. Almost like players who werent booked took it upon themselves to committ the next foul.

Or the referee making sure he only issued yellow cards to players who hadn''t already got them (until he had no choice at the very end)