Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Help Me Write A Letter...

Just simply add a word or 2, 3 , 4 or more.

Dear The Fa,

After the match at Carrow Road today featuring Norwich City and MK Dons we on the Pinkun Message Board want to express our opinions about the Referee Mr, Friend...(over to you.)

Having watched in disbelief as Mr Friend had disallowed a perfectly good goal for a cross, and booked a player who didn''t actually get near the ball on its path to the goal, I was then stupified when Mr Friend pulled play back a full 100 yards for a knock to our keeper when Oli Johnson was in an attacking position by the oppositions'' goal line, giving a drop ball on the centre circle, which resulted in a goal kick to us !  And then there was the stonewall penalty for handball which wasn''t given, a few minutes after one of our players was booked (and is now suspended) for an innocuous handball in a less dangerous area of the pitch.  Several players on both sides were frustrated on many occasions by the very many examples of the ineptitude of Mr Friend.

[quote user="Canary Ascent"]What a w@nker! Yours, the Pinkun Message Board[/quote]

That will do[Y]