Sign in to follow this  
Jack Barak

Canary Call Rob

He started off by stating that Grant Holt would not cut it in the Championship, then he had a pop at Chris Martin (along the linesof he doesn''t do anything), then he had a shot at Grant Holt''s support not being good enough and signed off by explaining that Grant would be a 20 goal a season striker in the Prem if only he had enough support!Where do they find these idiots and exactly who is dialling the number for them, he cannot have operated that phone on his own! He clearaly does not actually watch Norwich/Football/Sport/any thing outside of his own head!

[quote user="Kent Canary"]He started off by stating that Grant Holt would not cut it in the Championship, then he had a pop at Chris Martin (along the linesof he doesn''t do anything), then he had a shot at Grant Holt''s support not being good enough and signed off by explaining that Grant would be a 20 goal a season striker in the Prem if only he had enough support!

Where do they find these idiots and exactly who is dialling the number for them, he cannot have operated that phone on his own! He clearaly does not actually watch Norwich/Football/Sport/any thing outside of his own head!
[/quote]

He was an absolute joke. I couldn''t make out what he was getting at - Holt can''t both fail in the championship and be a definite 20 goal a season stirker! I actually felt compelled to ring up and ask how Neil Adams copes with those types of calls and yet doesn''t laugh at them...but I resisted the urge as Canary call doesn''t actually seem to be for normal people.

Was he also the guy who said we were rubbish when Holt was out and used the example that we never scored at Milwall. he then corrected himself to Neil Adams amusement!

Good to hear Tony on again. As usual he burbled on at length simply reiterating points that had been made by earlier callers. I really think that he sees Adams as his mate who he has a chat with on  Saturday evenings!

I had the same thought, but you oly encourage them if you phone in.Did you hear the woman who said she leaves every home game at 88 minutes and loves it when we score and she misses it! Neil did suggest she might like to stay late because of all the late goals we score but she was certain that missing them was the way to go! FREAKS![:D]

[quote user="Largey"]Was he also the guy who said we were rubbish when Holt was out and used the example that we never scored at Milwall. he then corrected himself to Neil Adams amusement![/quote]That''s the one!

[quote user="Largey"]Was he also the guy who said we were rubbish when Holt was out and used the example that we never scored at Milwall. he then corrected himself to Neil Adams amusement![/quote]

He was indeed -  he said we''d not scored when Holt was suspended and then corrected himself. I think he just wanted to be on the show and couldn''t decide what to talk about so decided to argue with himself.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Largey"]Was he also the guy who said we were rubbish when Holt was out and used the example that we never scored at Milwall. he then corrected himself to Neil Adams amusement![/quote]

That''s the one!
[/quote]

the pleb is a barclay banker