Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Post on BBC 606 website

!I was speaking to my dad last night and we both think it would be fair if when we lift the League One trophy at the end of this season that Paul Lambert and Bryan Gunn hold it aloft in one hand each. This would be a fitting tribute to the massive role both have played this season.

Ok, Gunn didn''t have the best of luck on the opening day of the season, but Leeds, Charlton and Colchester have all shown the dangers of setting off too quickly in this division. I also believe that he started off our current good run with the 4-0 drubbing of Yeovil in the league cup. On top of this, Gunn did make some astute signings in the summer and lifting the trophy along with Lambert would be a great way to thank a Norwich legend for his contribution."

[quote user="Making Plans"]!I was speaking to my dad last night and we both think it would be fair if when we lift the League One trophy at the end of this season that Paul Lambert and Bryan Gunn hold it aloft in one hand each. This would be a fitting tribute to the massive role both have played this season.

Ok, Gunn didn''t have the best of luck on the opening day of the season, but Leeds, Charlton and Colchester have all shown the dangers of setting off too quickly in this division. I also believe that he started off our current good run with the 4-0 drubbing of Yeovil in the league cup. On top of this, Gunn did make some astute signings in the summer and lifting the trophy along with Lambert would be a great way to thank a Norwich legend for his contribution."[/quote]Jeez [:O]

[quote user="Making Plans"]!I was speaking to my dad last night and we both think it would be fair if when we lift the League One trophy at the end of this season that Paul Lambert and Bryan Gunn hold it aloft in one hand each. This would be a fitting tribute to the massive role both have played this season. Ok, Gunn didn''t have the best of luck on the opening day of the season, but Leeds, Charlton and Colchester have all shown the dangers of setting off too quickly in this division. I also believe that he started off our current good run with the 4-0 drubbing of Yeovil in the league cup. On top of this, Gunn did make some astute signings in the summer and lifting the trophy along with Lambert would be a great way to thank a Norwich legend for his contribution."[/quote]

Thanks. It''s been a bit of a depressing day, so the opportunity to have a good old belly laugh is very welcome.

He got us relegated, he made some decent signings but some very poor ones too.I don''t think we have anything to thank Bryan Gunn for.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]I have read some cobblers on here tonight. The ref wasn''t that bad? Gunn should take some credit? Lappin is one of our best players ? I know it''s a free country and all that but...[/quote]

I can confirm that it is NOT still April 1st!!

[quote user="Askounin"]Either you and your dad are idiots or this is a wind up?  [:S][/quote]As the title is ''Post on BBC 606 website'' im assuming this has been copied from another user on another forum.Either way its a wind-up, and a funny one at that!

[quote user="Askounin"]Either you and your dad are idiots or this is a wind up?  [:S][/quote]

It''s not my post - I was just passing it on as I thought it would create some intersting reaction

Ha ha McCanary. I certainly thought it was April 1st when I watched the ref forget which way to point when he gave a free kick! Haven''t seen that for years. I fear the ref will miss his front door tonight.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]Ha ha McCanary. I certainly thought it was April 1st when I watched the ref forget which way to point when he gave a free kick! Haven''t seen that for years. I fear the ref will miss his front door tonight.[/quote]

Or his wife

Great idea!! Followed by fat boy Chase, and Delia strolling out arm in arm for a great big oily love in. Coz, after all, if it hadn''t been for them, then we wouldn''t have had such an interesting past 15 years!

Sounds more like a pantomime finale!

The thought of Mr Friend having a wife is too ludicrous for words. If there was one she would have left him years ago, just before he got kicked off the premier league list. Maybe he will find a nice partner in Histon when he referees there next year.