Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

MK Dons played well!

Crist the ref was probably the worst ref i have witnessed even worse then the trammere, but from a football point of view MK Dons did the job, they came to a top of the league Norwich and nearly won, it was through foul play, tripping pushing winging and slowing the game down, but if i was the manager i would have been pleased with the out come! paul Ince did the job you cant take that away! another day it would have been 5 or 6 - 0, we would have all taken 8 points clear with 5 games left!!!Ei ei ei io up the football league we go!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Crist the ref was probably the worst ref i have witnessed even worse then the trammere, but from a football point of view MK Dons did the job, they came to a top of the league Norwich and nearly won, it was through foul play, tripping pushing winging and slowing the game down, but if i was the manager i would have been pleased with the out come! paul Ince did the job you cant take that away! another day it would have been 5 or 6 - 0, we would have all taken 8 points clear with 5 games left!!!Ei ei ei io up the football league we go![/quote]I wouldn''t call that playing well, necessarily. Doing a job, yes, but not playing well.

CANARYCHARGE .........You have had more than your fair share of idiotic posts on this forum ... Just go away and never come back.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Crist the ref was probably the worst ref i have witnessed even worse then the trammere, but from a football point of view MK Dons did the job, they came to a top of the league Norwich and nearly won, it was through foul play, tripping pushing winging and slowing the game down, but if i was the manager i would have been pleased with the out come! paul Ince did the job you cant take that away! another day it would have been 5 or 6 - 0, we would have all taken 8 points clear with 5 games left!!!Ei ei ei io up the football league we go![/quote]5 or 6 nil to MK Dons you mean? I thought we had more than enough chances to win the game today, and a combination of poor finishing and poor refereeing, along with disgusting cynicism and lack of sportsmanship from MK Dons were the only reasons they came away with anything.

MK Dons didn''t play well, they managed to do a job but that was it.  They tried to kick us off the park and to an extent it worked but I think your forgetting Holt could have easily had a hatrick, we should have had a penalty and we had a goal dissolowd.  On another day it could easily have been 6-1 to us.  They got extremely lucky, their keeper pulled of a few good saves and the ref was wearing a red shirt under his top.

MK Dons are a poor team, they showed us that by the way they played today, typical League 1, I hope they rot in this league for years to come.

can i reply to this in a angry and insulting fashion? :PMK Dons did not play well....doing a job, and playing well are diffrent things...They may have fouled and kicked Norwich about all day, which may be what Ince wanted.....but all in all, they couldn''t hold on, they only got a draw because of bad luck (and the ref, so i am told :P)......

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Crist the ref was probably the worst ref i have witnessed even worse then the trammere, but from a football point of view MK Dons did the job, they came to a top of the league Norwich and nearly won, it was through foul play, tripping pushing winging and slowing the game down, but if i was the manager i would have been pleased with the out come!
paul Ince did the job you cant take that away! another day it would have been 5 or 6 - 0, we would have all taken 8 points clear with 5 games left!!!

Ei ei ei io up the football league we go!
[/quote]

Sorry but they did not play well. I was having a rant to my mate outside the ground about the MK Dons style and how I would not want to watch that every week. I got tapped on the shoulder by an MK Dons fan and his wife. I was naturally expecting a volley of abuse. Instead he agreed with me totally and said the majority of fans were fed up with Ince. Apparently they had just the 7 players booked last week. They dont like the fact that the team basically kicks people. At the end of the day the result is important but you want some decent football.

I thought at times they moved the ball well

...but the game plan is obviously kick the opposition off the park and hopefully they will back off and give us room. Ince should be called before the FA / FL to explain the number of cards his team have been given. Disgraceful attitude to the game

They could easily have been down to ten or even nine men much earlier with a decent set of officials.

On another day though, Holty would have buried at least 2 of his chances.

I was being ironic!!! Its a head line! Just sums up some of the tools on here! if you think teams are coming to carrow rd to sit back and watch then you clearly have a poor understanding of football!!How else do you think a team with 4 subs is going to win matches! the ref didnt help, but if a norwich team played like that against man united u would prisie...get a grip, this is football!

What i found strange about Mk Dons tactics was they came here, played well, played better football than us, deservedly went 1-0 up then decided to stop playing any football, get men behind the ball and kick lups out of up. What was they point? At the end they were even playing for the draw after we equalised. Given there position in the league and having nothing to play for why on earth didnt they carry on playing football and try and go for a 2-0 or 3-0 win?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Crist the ref was probably the worst ref i have witnessed even worse then the trammere, but from a football point of view MK Dons did the job, they came to a top of the league Norwich and nearly won, it was through foul play, tripping pushing winging and slowing the game down, but if i was the manager i would have been pleased with the out come! paul Ince did the job you cant take that away! another day it would have been 5 or 6 - 0, we would have all taken 8 points clear with 5 games left!!!Ei ei ei io up the football league we go![/quote]nob... simples (sorry CANARYCHARGE), you haven''t got a clue!

[quote user="Askounin"]What i found strange about Mk Dons tactics was they came here, played well, played better football than us, deservedly went 1-0 up then decided to stop playing any football, get men behind the ball and kick lups out of up. What was they point? At the end they were even playing for the draw after we equalised. Given there position in the league and having nothing to play for why on earth didnt they carry on playing football and try and go for a 2-0 or 3-0 win?[/quote]nob, sorry (Askounin) you haven''t got a clue!!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Askounin"]What i found strange about Mk Dons tactics was they came here, played well, played better football than us, deservedly went 1-0 up then decided to stop playing any football, get men behind the ball and kick lups out of up. What was they point? At the end they were even playing for the draw after we equalised. Given there position in the league and having nothing to play for why on earth didnt they carry on playing football and try and go for a 2-0 or 3-0 win?[/quote]nob, sorry (Askounin) you haven''t got a clue!!![/quote]? Whats your opinion about Mk Dons tactics then? Or havent you got one?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Askounin"]What i found strange about Mk Dons tactics was they came here, played well, played better football than us, deservedly went 1-0 up then decided to stop playing any football, get men behind the ball and kick lups out of up. What was they point? At the end they were even playing for the draw after we equalised. Given there position in the league and having nothing to play for why on earth didnt they carry on playing football and try and go for a 2-0 or 3-0 win?[/quote]nob, sorry (Askounin) you haven''t got a clue!!![/quote]

it seems you may have lost your last brain cell down the toilet! go read the other posts and come back! Nob!

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Askounin"]What i found strange about Mk Dons tactics was they came here, played well, played better football than us, deservedly went 1-0 up then decided to stop playing any football, get men behind the ball and kick lups out of up. What was they point? At the end they were even playing for the draw after we equalised. Given there position in the league and having nothing to play for why on earth didnt they carry on playing football and try and go for a 2-0 or 3-0 win?[/quote]nob, sorry (Askounin) you haven''t got a clue!!![/quote]? Whats your opinion about Mk Dons tactics then? Or havent you got one?[/quote]tactics were to kick our players off the pitch.. it wasn''t a case of playing the game of football it was a case of dirty tactics which shouldn''t have a place on the football field... i blame the coach who thinks its acceptable and the officials for letting them get away with it... but as for playing well, better football than us... come off it... WERE YOU AT THE GAME? if you were, you should have gone to spec savers!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Askounin"]What i found strange about Mk Dons tactics was they came here, played well, played better football than us, deservedly went 1-0 up then decided to stop playing any football, get men behind the ball and kick lups out of up. What was they point? At the end they were even playing for the draw after we equalised. Given there position in the league and having nothing to play for why on earth didnt they carry on playing football and try and go for a 2-0 or 3-0 win?[/quote]nob, sorry (Askounin) you haven''t got a clue!!![/quote]

it seems you may have lost your last brain cell down the toilet! go read the other posts and come back! Nob! [/quote]Come CANARYCHARGE, can''t you be more original with your half a brain

cell other than to take my name calling name? As already stated: There

tactics were to kick our players off the pitch.. it wasn''t a case

of

playing the game of football it was a case of dirty tactics which

shouldn''t have a place on the football field... i blame the coach who

thinks its acceptable and the officials for letting them get away with

it... but played well, better football than us... come off it... WERE

YOU AT THE GAME? if you were, you should have gone to spec savers also!!!

So the idea is to make a ridculous post and then when people point out it is ridiculous call it ironic lol.

I wonder if Ince will get the sack. Surely they are trying to build a brand here. I''m sure Cullen will have a hand in getting their creepy chairman to get shot of Ince. Unsuccessful and playing so cynically is not a great recipe for growth.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Crist the ref was probably the worst ref i have witnessed even worse then the trammere, but from a football point of view MK Dons did the job, they came to a top of the league Norwich and nearly won, it was through foul play, tripping pushing winging and slowing the game down, but if i was the manager i would have been pleased with the out come!
paul Ince did the job you cant take that away! another day it would have been 5 or 6 - 0, we would have all taken 8 points clear with 5 games left!!!

Ei ei ei io up the football league we go!
[/quote]

Firstly CC the guy''s name is Christ, he features in a best selling book.

Ref was abysmal missed the most blatant penalty ever.

''Paul Ince did the job'' - well all I can say is thank God (features in the same book as Christ) I don''t have to watch that every week.

''Another day it would have been 5 or 6-0'' - was that the day you had been using those mind bending drugs? we had several chances, and their keeper made several good saves, whereas they posed little threat.

Have you seen how many yellow cards MK Dons have had this season? About 40 more than the next worst team...thats before today...and you can tell why!

I agree that MK Dons came here with a game plan, and to be fair to them they defended quite astoutely. However, they only created 2 real chances (scored from one) and they did kick lumps out of Norwich. But if thats what you''ve got to do to get a point away at the leaders, then fair play to them. It''s up to the ref then to control the game and dish out the cards when necessary.