Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

We always avoid the talking point!

were top of the league and we get a small mention on all the tv shows(FLS, SSN, FTS) but leeds who are 4th get mentioned all the time, so do milwall for goinging into 2nd [:@]

we only get mentioned for bad things such as out 7-1 vs col u!!!!

what else can we do to get a mention?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

were top of the league and we get a small mention on all the tv shows(FLS, SSN, FTS) but leeds who are 4th get mentioned all the time, so do milwall for goinging into 2nd [:@]

[/quote]My thoughts were that we are certs for champs, therefore everyone''s only worried about who gets second/play offs as everyone think''s we''re already up? [:)]

Lose 8 - 1? Hire Roy Keane? Sell to a Korean Billionaire?Better we go under the radar Nana. They''ll have to give us some air time soon enough.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]My thoughts were that we are certs for champs, therefore everyone''s only worried about who gets second/play offs as everyone think''s we''re already up? [:)][/quote]Yeah, I see it as a good thing. If the rest of them want to scrabble around for promotion down in 2nd/3rd/4th they can have their column inches, we''ll just take the title :)

Yup, my sentiments also. We are not news as we are deemed as dead certs for promotion, and therefore "boring" (but in a good way)

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]My thoughts were that we are certs for champs, therefore everyone''s only worried about who gets second/play offs as everyone think''s we''re already up? [:)][/quote]Yeah, I see it as a good thing. If the rest of them want to scrabble around for promotion down in 2nd/3rd/4th they can have their column inches, we''ll just take the title :)[/quote]Sounds good to me. [:D]

This isn''t necessarily a bad thing though as it takes the pressure off us.

I think that''s one of the reasons that Leeds have thrown it away this season. As soon as they beat United in the cup the pressure became too much to bare.

Yet I notice on the illustrious and informative Tractor Boys site that there are complaaints about the local media''s bias towards NCFC at the expense of all other teams in the region.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]My thoughts were that we are certs for champs, therefore everyone''s only worried about who gets second/play offs as everyone think''s we''re already up? [:)][/quote]

So have Newcastle yet they seem to get plenty oa aire time!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]My thoughts were that we are certs for champs, therefore everyone''s only worried about who gets second/play offs as everyone think''s we''re already up? [:)][/quote]

So have Newcastle yet they seem to get plenty oa aire time![/quote]But they ARE up, and also the Championship leaders are always going to get more air time than League 1.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]This isn''t necessarily a bad thing though as it takes the pressure off us. I think that''s one of the reasons that Leeds have thrown it away this season. As soon as they beat United in the cup the pressure became too much to bare.[/quote]

Exactly. 

I don''t give a flying ferrari whether they mention us or not.