Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Parking for Leyton Orient Game

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]epping station and then tube to leighton[/quote]

I was thinking this, but a return ticket to Leyton station from Epping is £7. Seems a bit pricey.

Plus, there''s an Asda just round the corner from Brisbane Road, might be worth getting in there...

[quote user="Paul Lambert"] I was thinking this, but a return ticket to Leyton station from Epping is £7. Seems a bit pricey.

Plus, there''s an Asda just round the corner from Brisbane Road, might be worth getting in there...[/quote]It would be a lot cheaper with an Oyster Card, the cash fares are very expensive now.  As for Asda, there are signs up saying 2hrs max, but not sure how well it is policed in the evenings.  I''ve spent a lot longer than 2hrs there before fitting in B&Q then a weekly shop and never got a ticket.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]It would be a lot cheaper with an Oyster Card, the cash fares are very expensive now.  As for Asda, there are signs up saying 2hrs max, but not sure how well it is policed in the evenings.  I''ve spent a lot longer than 2hrs there before fitting in B&Q then a weekly shop and never got a ticket.[/quote]

In the same way, Morrison''s car park across from Carrow Road doesnt allegedly let people park there for the football...

[quote user="Mazy Run"]

Is parking in the street somewhere within walking distance of the ground a complete no-no? 

[/quote]I live about 2 miles away in Upper Clapton and we have no parking restrictions.  I''ve just had a look on the Google Streetview website and it looks like all of the local roads are unrestricted too, so street parking does look like an option.  The football groundguide website says street parking too: http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leyton_orient/