Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

Re: REF WAS DISHONEST

I WAS OVERREACTING SAYING HE WAS A GOOD REF......I didn;t mean it that much, as i have said, it was an exageration...He was booking players 90% of the time when they needed booking, he was giving the fouls most of the time, but there were some very standout decisions he got wrong, as i have said, and others that i forgot about (the stamp on Holt) that have made me change my mind slightly...

[quote user="McCanary"]Possibly the worst official i have seen at FCR in 30 odd years[/quote]

Agreed shocking! Lets see what ginge says after he watches tonight! But i guess we will get a 4 sec slot!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I WAS OVERREACTING SAYING HE WAS A GOOD REF......I didn;t mean it that much, as i have said, it was an exageration...
He was booking players 90% of the time when they needed booking, he was giving the fouls most of the time, but there were some very standout decisions he got wrong, as i have said, and others that i forgot about (the stamp on Holt) that have made me change my mind slightly...
[/quote]

Maybe engage brain before hitting keyboard!!

He was atrocious....maybe as your knowledge of the game improves you will realise just how  ridiculous your initial post is!

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="McCanary"]Possibly the worst official i have seen at FCR in 30 odd years[/quote]

No thats Alan Wiley...
[/quote]

Not on today`s performance

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I WAS OVERREACTING SAYING HE WAS A GOOD REF......I didn;t mean it that much, as i have said, it was an exageration...He was booking players 90% of the time when they needed booking, he was giving the fouls most of the time, but there were some very standout decisions he got wrong, as i have said, and others that i forgot about (the stamp on Holt) that have made me change my mind slightly...[/quote]

GIVE UP YOUR HOLES TO BIG!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not pisssed, i''m not actually old enough to drink anyway, i''m only 17.......
And i really don''t think you get it really, so i''m not going to respond to you after this....
[/quote]

I can''t agree with you I am afriad mate. Thought what summed up his incomptence was when Rudd got what looked like a head injury. If that is the case he should have just stopped play. Instead we had the farcical incident where the ref was in one penalty area while the game was taking place in the other one. He had simply lost control. But hey just my 2 cents.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I WAS OVERREACTING SAYING HE WAS A GOOD REF......I didn;t mean it that much, as i have said, it was an exageration...
He was booking players 90% of the time when they needed booking, he was giving the fouls most of the time, but there were some very standout decisions he got wrong, as i have said, and others that i forgot about (the stamp on Holt) that have made me change my mind slightly...
[/quote]

I think you changed your mind because you had a word with your guide dog and asked him what he thought.

I have e mailed the football league and asked why we had to have an incompetent prem ref? Doubt I will get a decent answer!!

Is it me or is it like these referees come to CR and think, ''I am big/good enough to ref this game, I will not be influenced by the crowd'' and then go the other way make some ridiculous decisions which gets the crowd on their back at which point they completely lose the plot? I was incredulous at some of the decisions today. In particular the fouls we got when we were running at their defence. He did not understand he could play an advantage. Everyone can get decisions wrong (why did linos not help him with the stonewall pen?) and I am sure it is incompetence rather than dishonesty but it is clear he did not manage the game at all well today.

PS - sit down before reading this considering he was totally out of his depth today. HE HAS REFFED AT THE PREMIER LEAGUE LEVEL.

[quote user="simo86"]dont know how you do the quote thing but ginger pele your a thick tw*at, worst referee we had a t carrow roasd this season, did you not see what there player did to johnson when he swiped him from behind!? the disallowed goal and some how martin got booked for it!? your a tw*t[/quote]There wasn''t much need for that was there?  I trust your other six posts are of a similarly high standard.

So how come the lino got Tranmere a penalty when the ref didn''t see anything? yet today our ref didn''t take the linos view? whats the point of having a lino? a prem ref? ur fooking joking aint ya? he was terrible i have had better refs on a sunday morning than that waste of space out there today.

"NEWS FLASH"   Apparently as from the start of next season, you can go into the Club Shop and buy a referee''s shirt and shorts and a whistle, there will be a good supply in stock about 25,000 have been ordered !!! there will be a large demand cos every flippin Norwich fan thinks they are a qualified Ref.. The FA would also like to hear from anyone who can train as a Ref, but by the looks of it there are plenty of Ref''s at Carrow Road who think they are up to the job.. I don''t think so !!

2nd "NEWS FLASH"

Anyone wanting to join the NCFC diving team can get an application form from the Club as they are looking for members, there are already 11 members signed up !!

"NEWS FLASH"

Anyone wanting to join the NCFC diving team can get an application form from the Club as they are looking for members, there are already 11 members signed up !!

The Ref was poor, not given a great deal of help by the lino in front of the Jarrold.

[quote user="Pedro"]

"NEWS FLASH"   Apparently as from the start of next season, you can go into the Club Shop and buy a referee''s shirt and shorts and a whistle, there will be a good supply in stock about 25,000 have been ordered !!! there will be a large demand cos every flippin Norwich fan thinks they are a qualified Ref.. The FA would also like to hear from anyone who can train as a Ref, but by the looks of it there are plenty of Ref''s at Carrow Road who think they are up to the job.. I don''t think so !!

2nd "NEWS FLASH"

[/quote]Ah I see, so anyone who isn''t a qualified ref can''t have an opinion and in fact our players all dived.  Right.So I take it you weren''t bothered by the handball that wasn''t given then [*-)]

[quote user="Pedro"]

2nd "NEWS FLASH"

[/quote]

Upset because you couldn''t hack your way to the playoffs? Ince has certainly used his influence to great effect on his team as that was all he could do when he played. Thats why MK Dons will always be a 3rd division club.

I''m just grateful we''ll never have to play you again.

oh hang on your the idiot steward that doesn''t like NCFC just there for the insubstantial amount of money you get for doing it. before anone else replies to PEDRO, here are his other quotes to ponder on:

"Well if you are so bothered about the Policing and Stewarding at Yesterday''s match, do something about it by joining either the Police or the Stewards otherwise keep quiet..I am a Steward and from what I saw yesterday Norwich fans were as bad as Leeds fans, if you wind up the oppositon then you get what you deserve and I witnessed plenty of Norwich fans doing that, by which we told them to sit down and shut up or get thrown out !! and by the way not all stewards support flippin Norwich !! we are there for the pay !! "

and after someone pointed out about his daughter getting injursed because of this......

"Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

t0sser

The ref was dreadful but he was''nt dishonest. There is no doubt he chalked off a perfectly good goal and denied us a clear penalty but that was incompetence and nothing else. There is no general conspiracy to prevent Norwich getting promoted which some posters have described on here. At this level in particular you will get the odd duffer unfortunately but mostly the refereeing has been passable this season. We just seem to have run across 2 stinkers in the last couple of matches.

I think it should also be remembered that yes MK Dons were a disgrace (I certainly would''nt watch them every week on a purely footballing level) however the main reason their stifyling tactics were successful were because we didnt take our chances. Doherty could have had a brace after about 5 mins and Holty had 2 very good chances (the cross from Russell Martin in particular). In these sort of games where the opposition come solely with the intention of frustrating it is vital not to concede the first goal.  Clearly that is stating the blindingly obvious, but it really gives teams something to get there teeth into making them more prone to time wasting, fouls etc. Whereas obviously if we''d got the opener they wouldnt have been able to just kick us and they would have actually needed to play some football in the second half.

At last! somebody from the national press has conceded our existence - & written a long article, not just the usual half-dozen lines!:http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article7094365.ece

NORWICH CITY rescued a valuable promotion point yesterday despite

squandering

more than a dozen excellent opportunities to score and experiencing one

of

the most bizarre refereeing performances you are ever likely to witness.

Eleven times the yellow card was brandished, twice to the same player,

Aaron

Wilbraham, and Leicestershire official Kevin Friend endured the

embarrassment of simultaneously losing respect from both teams and both

sets

of supporters throughout an error-ridden second half – especially once

he

failed to notice a blatant penalty for Norwich. Friend by name but foe

in

his nature.

Although it was Chris Martin who scored the equaliser via a direct

free-kick,

immediately after Wilbraham, MK Dons’s first-half goal scorer, was sent

off

for his second infringement, Norwich’s leading striker Grant Holt should

have had a hat-trick. The reason he did not was a mixture of sheer

carelessness and excellent goalkeeping from Willy Gueret.

The consequences of this draw, however, were not too strong; although

the gap

from the third-placed team in League One has been reduced from ten to

nine

points, with five matches remaining there is no need to hide the bunting

or

cancel any orders of champagne. Promotion is only a matter of time not

if.

Regarding the missed penalty decision on 82 minutes, when Wilbraham

handled

Gary Doherty’s chip like a basketball player, Paul Lambert, the Norwich

manger, said incredulously: “Michael Jordan couldn’t have done better.

He’s

handled it about nine feet in the air. How did the ref not see that?”

Dons manager Paul Ince agreed: “It was a definite penalty. I’m not one

of

these managers who says they didn’t see something. I don’t talk such

crap.

Aaron’s lucky to get away with that.”

Having lost too much ground on the playoffs after three defeats in their

previous four matches before kick-off, the Dons are now losing players

at an

equally rapid rate. So bad is the situation at present that Ince could

only

fill four of the allocated seven places on the substitutes’ bench. So

with

no attacking options available, a stubborn, belligerent performance was

required, the type that the manager regularly produced in his glorious

pomp.

And, amazingly, Dons did exactly that in the first half.

After surviving some initial scares, in which two Doherty headers were

blocked

on the goal line, the visitors went ahead on 20 minutes in surprising

fashion – on their first proper attack they scored the opening goal. It

was

as efficient and as ruthless as that.

The corner was delivered with purpose from the right and after flicking

off

the head of Martin, the 30-year-old reacted first at the back post, as

everybody in the penalty area simply stood still, to knock the ball into

the

net from one yard out.

Thereafter, though, Norwich’s frustration was directed at the referee.

After a

few flashpoints when tempers flared in the afternoon’s sunshine, the

official disallowed a goal from Chris Martin on 36 minutes. Martin was

adjudged to have fouled goalkeeper Gueret when the two players, plus

veteran

defender Darren Powell, all challenged for Darel Russell’s hanging

left-wing

cross.

Whether the Dons could reduplicate the same tempo, the same level of

intensity

for another 45 minutes would prove to be key. Despite increasing

pressure

from Norwich, they coped well and could have won the game outright on

72minutes when Jermaine Easter, played in by Luke Chadwick, fired

straight

at goalkeeper Declan Rudd.

Yet the match slowly descended into farce. Not long after his handball,

Wilbraham was shown his second yellow card for holding back substitute

Oli

Johnson who was en route to the goal. Martin then made amends for a

previously wasted free kick by curling his attempt past the poorly

constructed wall and otherwise steady goalkeeper Gueret.

If Friend thought the equaliser would prevent him from receiving a

torrid

amount of abuse after six minutes of stoppage time were completed, then

he

was wrong. For the Dons, for the second successive match they will face a

fine for accumulating so many bookings. “We''re not a dirty side. We

might be

petulant sometimes but we don’t play to do people. I felt [the bookings]

were unjustified,” said Ince. “Maybe it’s a money-spinning effort by the

Football League because we keep getting bookings and fines every bloody

week.”

Lambert, understandably, was the happier manager. “I thought something

would

happen,” he said. “I couldn’t ask for any more. The lads were great. We

kept

going and had a great say-never-die attitude. Terrific.”

Thats strange, cos unfortunately I watch these idiots every home game, and thats because I get paid to do so, otherwise I wouldn''t waste my flippin time.Now work that one out !! sunshine..

[quote user="Pedro"]

Thats strange, cos unfortunately I watch these idiots every home game, and thats because I get paid to do so, otherwise I wouldn''t waste my flippin time.Now work that one out !! sunshine..

[/quote]

Yes thankyou we all ready know you''re a brainless d1ckhead.

Well My old Mate you just summed up about 99% of the Norwich fans, or should I say you shouldn''t  even be tarred with that brush..you and the 99% should be striped of that title because you certainly don''t deserve the title of being called a fan and making a disgrace of the Club !! your name suits you "Mr Depraved"  5,14,7,12,9,19,8.  19,3,21,13.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

The ref was dreadful but he was''nt dishonest. There is no doubt he chalked off a perfectly good goal and denied us a clear penalty but that was incompetence and nothing else. There is no general conspiracy to prevent Norwich getting promoted which some posters have described on here. At this level in particular you will get the odd duffer unfortunately but mostly the refereeing has been passable this season. We just seem to have run across 2 stinkers in the last couple of matches.

I think it should also be remembered that yes MK Dons were a disgrace (I certainly would''nt watch them every week on a purely footballing level) however the main reason their stifyling tactics were successful were because we didnt take our chances. Doherty could have had a brace after about 5 mins and Holty had 2 very good chances (the cross from Russell Martin in particular). In these sort of games where the opposition come solely with the intention of frustrating it is vital not to concede the first goal.  Clearly that is stating the blindingly obvious, but it really gives teams something to get there teeth into making them more prone to time wasting, fouls etc. Whereas obviously if we''d got the opener they wouldnt have been able to just kick us and they would have actually needed to play some football in the second half.

[/quote]

Please don''t be so naive to think that this was purely down to incompetence. The referee saw that penalty incident just as 26000 other people in that stadium did. You''ve then got to ask yourself why it was that he didn''t give it, and the only answer is that he was bent. Whether we like to think it or not there ARE corrupt or "dishonest" officials in football.