Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

Re: REF WAS DISHONEST

[quote user="Gingerpele"]he only got 1/2 things wrong....the handball, and maybe Powell should have been sent off, other than that he wasn''t that bad, its just for some reason, every Norwich fan has to blame the ref, he book loads of there players, if anything he benifited us, Holt could/should have been sent off really, Drury could have easily had a yellow (for either of his first half fouls), he wasn''t that bad......(and if we got the Pen, we probably wouldn''t have got the free-kick afterwards, and it would still have been 1-1)[/quote] ginger pele you are a stipid twat who probably didnt even go to the game

dont know how you do the quote thing but ginger pele your a thick tw*at, worst referee we had a t carrow roasd this season, did you not see what there player did to johnson when he swiped him from behind!? the disallowed goal and some how martin got booked for it!? your a tw*t

lol. Are you joking? Some of the fouls that he gave or didn''t give were correct but it was almost if he looked to see if there was any advantage saw there was and blew for a freekick. The whole ground saw it. Booked Holt for a hand ball apparently. But it didn''t help how rough MK Dons were.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]he only got 1/2 things wrong....the handball, and maybe Powell should have been sent off, other than that he wasn''t that bad, its just for some reason, every Norwich fan has to blame the ref, he book loads of there players, if anything he benifited us, Holt could/should have been sent off really, Drury could have easily had a yellow (for either of his first half fouls), he wasn''t that bad......(and if we got the Pen, we probably wouldn''t have got the free-kick afterwards, and it would still have been 1-1)
[/quote]

Only one or two things wrong? The disallowed goal, numerous failures to play advantage and the penalty as well as failing to take any effective action against the keeper''s incessant timewasting, or the repeated cynical attempts to break up the game would all be on my list.

Where I do agree with you is that it''s too easy to blame the ref. We had more than enough chances to put the game away and our passing was very poor.

OH SHUT UPYour just a deluded fan..... he wasn''t that bad, im not a tw*t, as you so nicely put it.....I was at the game, its just i''m not so stupid, i have to blame the ref for everything......... He wasn''t wonderful, but he wasn''t crap, he was probably one of the best refs we had all season..... he made mistakes (maybe vital ones) but which of our refs havn''t?If your just going to act like a w*nker, just don''t bother posting...

[quote user="G"]

lol. Are you joking? Some of the fouls that he gave or didn''t give were correct but it was almost if he looked to see if there was any advantage saw there was and blew for a freekick. The whole ground saw it. Booked Holt for a hand ball apparently. But it didn''t help how rough MK Dons were.

[/quote]you suggesting he didn''t hand ball it? he quite clearly did, some how the Ref didn''t see it, but the 4th offical did......

The ref wasn''t wonderful, but he wasn''t that bad.......  (The dissalowed goal was one i forgot, that was quite annoying, and it probably shouldn''t have been, it looked more like the keeper jumping into MArtin, but if the Keeper goes down, its a free-kick.....)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]OH SHUT UP
Your just a deluded fan..... he wasn''t that bad, im not a tw*t, as you so nicely put it.....
I was at the game, its just i''m not so stupid, i have to blame the ref for everything......... He wasn''t wonderful, but he wasn''t crap, he was probably one of the best refs we had all season..... he made mistakes (maybe vital ones) but which of our refs havn''t?

If your just going to act like a w*nker, just don''t bother posting...
[/quote]

Are you talking out of your rear end, idiot.

And chrissy martin said he heard the ref say it wasn''t handballed on purpose so how was it a booking? Are you just trying to be individual or get attention? Worse referee than the one at tranmere

Anyone who wants to insult me, can you come do it too my face? its quite pathetic really, why start insulting people on a forum? ITS MY OPINION it may be very wrong to a lot of people, i thought Fotherhingham was a good player, nearly everyone disagreed with me, but why call me a idiot ot a tw*t? its not big or clever......

I''m with

simo86
on this you really are a tw@t, he allowed our players to be kicked off the pitch, Holt was fouled and then stamped on, and as the handball for the penalty he has no excuse for that, he couldn''t control the game and was a complete and utter disgrace.

Fair enough but you didn''t watch the same game as most of us.

[quote user="G"]Fair enough but you didn''t watch the same game as most of us.[/quote]I don''t seem to quite often...Monday for example, nearly everyone around me was moaning like we were losing 5-0, infact we were winning, and fairly incontrol of the game......

Quote from Ginger Pele: ''he was probably one of the best refs we had all season''...

I am astounded you think this! Surely you are being sarcastic?

Paul Lambert said Michael Jordan would have been proud of the ''handball'' that all 4 sides of the ground (& the 4th official) saw. However the Ref apparently did not. He also chalked off a perfectly good goal and according to Neil Adams ''he lost control of the game''...

Ok, he may not be the best ref, that was really a bit too far, but i don''t think he was the worst.....The handball was rediclious, and that alone really i guess takes away any credit he could be given for booking all those MK Dons players...But MK Dons seem very hard to controll......he didn''t manage it that well, and they probably got away with a fair bit....

are you serious "all the credit for booking mk players" what good was it when they had been getting away with it for 70 minutes before he started booking. Giving him credit for booking their players is retarded it would be like paying the post man bonuses for geting the letters in the right door!

The ref was very poor today. It took him ages to realise that MK Dons were such a dirty bunch and only started getting his yellow card out more frequently later on. If he had been doing that form the beginning, I doubt MK would have been able to keep the requisite 9 players on the pitch!

Probably :P Obviously the ref wasn''t the best, i shouldn''t have said that really....what i''m more angry about, it all the moaning about the Refs....I think the reason we lost today was luck...we were far the better team, and Holt was so unlucky not too score, but instead of just taking it on the chin, or possibley blaming the players (which is qutie hard, mostly it was a good performance, and from first look Holt was more unlucky than poor.....so can''t blame him for that), everyone wants to do a Fergie, and blame the Ref.......So i am sorry if my (exaggerated) opinoin has offended/upset anyone, but in future, instead of the insults, could i either be questioned politley (like some have done), or ignored?Thank you

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ok, he may not be the best ref, that was really a bit too far, but i don''t think he was the worst.....
The handball was rediclious, and that alone really i guess takes away any credit he could be given for booking all those MK Dons players...

But MK Dons seem very hard to controll......he didn''t manage it that well, and they probably got away with a fair bit....
[/quote]

Exactly what part of this referee''s officialdom did you think was good today ?!?

his inability to spot a clear penalty?, his failure to clamp down on pessisent Mk Dons fouling?, his failure to play advatange on 3 occasions when we had the ball?, his continous stop-start whistling? , ruling out a "good" Norwch goal?, oh and last but not least , booking Holt for nothing? (something which he had pre-determined before the match).

One of the best referees at Carrow Road this season apparantly !?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Probably :P Obviously the ref wasn''t the best, i shouldn''t have said that really....what i''m more angry about, it all the moaning about the Refs....I think the reason we lost today was luck...we were far the better team, and Holt was so unlucky not too score, but instead of just taking it on the chin, or possibley blaming the players (which is qutie hard, mostly it was a good performance, and from first look Holt was more unlucky than poor.....so can''t blame him for that), everyone wants to do a Fergie, and blame the Ref.......So i am sorry if my (exaggerated) opinoin has offended/upset anyone, but in future, instead of the insults, could i either be questioned politley (like some have done), or ignored?Thank you[/quote]We lost today?!?And as for me personally, it''s not about blaming the ref, however when he can''t do his job properly surely he has to be questioned?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]OH SHUT UPYour just a deluded fan..... he wasn''t that bad, im not a tw*t, as you so nicely put it.....I was at the game, its just i''m not so stupid, i have to blame the ref for everything......... He wasn''t wonderful, but he wasn''t crap, he was probably one of the best refs we had all season..... he made mistakes (maybe vital ones) but which of our refs havn''t?If your just going to act like a w*nker, just don''t bother posting...[/quote]

Are you the ref''s son??? or just off you t1ts? which games was you at?? i havent seen a worse ref or are you looking for an arguement??your a joke!

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Probably :P Obviously the ref wasn''t the best, i shouldn''t have said that really....what i''m more angry about, it all the moaning about the Refs....I think the reason we lost today was luck...we were far the better team, and Holt was so unlucky not too score, but instead of just taking it on the chin, or possibley blaming the players (which is qutie hard, mostly it was a good performance, and from first look Holt was more unlucky than poor.....so can''t blame him for that), everyone wants to do a Fergie, and blame the Ref.......So i am sorry if my (exaggerated) opinoin has offended/upset anyone, but in future, instead of the insults, could i either be questioned politley (like some have done), or ignored?Thank you[/quote]We lost today?!?And as for me personally, it''s not about blaming the ref, however when he can''t do his job properly surely he has to be questioned?[/quote]Drew....but it fealt like a loss with all the moaning....

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Gingerpele"]OH SHUT UPYour just a deluded fan..... he wasn''t that bad, im not a tw*t, as you so nicely put it.....I was at the game, its just i''m not so stupid, i have to blame the ref for everything......... He wasn''t wonderful, but he wasn''t crap, he was probably one of the best refs we had all season..... he made mistakes (maybe vital ones) but which of our refs havn''t?If your just going to act like a w*nker, just don''t bother posting...[/quote]

Are you the ref''s son??? or just off you t1ts? which games was you at?? i havent seen a worse ref or are you looking for an arguement??your a joke![/quote]Have you not read any of my other posts? obvouisly not.......

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Gingerpele"]OH SHUT UPYour just a deluded fan..... he wasn''t that bad, im not a tw*t, as you so nicely put it.....I was at the game, its just i''m not so stupid, i have to blame the ref for everything......... He wasn''t wonderful, but he wasn''t crap, he was probably one of the best refs we had all season..... he made mistakes (maybe vital ones) but which of our refs havn''t?If your just going to act like a w*nker, just don''t bother posting...[/quote]

Are you the ref''s son??? or just off you t1ts? which games was you at?? i havent seen a worse ref or are you looking for an arguement??your a joke![/quote]Have you not read any of my other posts? obvouisly not.......[/quote]

got to this one first....p1ssed me off so replyed...... im always happy to retract, ill read on now!

JUST TO SOME IT UP: (before anyone else insults me....)I firstly said some sily things (aka ref being good ect....) these were very silly, and i am sorry...at first thought, i dind''t think the ref was that bad, but the more examples that come my way, the more it looks like he was pretty bad......

[quote user="Gingerpele"]JUST TO SOME IT UP: (before anyone else insults me....)I firstly said some sily things (aka ref being good ect....) these were very silly, and i am sorry...at first thought, i dind''t think the ref was that bad, but the more examples that come my way, the more it looks like he was pretty bad......[/quote]

Im guessing your p1ssed?? you must have spelt half the game, the ref was awful and he was awful as the crowd got on his back (rightly so) he looked out of his depth and nervous of 25000 scream at him!

I''m not pisssed, i''m not actually old enough to drink anyway, i''m only 17.......And i really don''t think you get it really, so i''m not going to respond to you after this....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]JUST TO SOME IT UP: (before anyone else insults me....)

I firstly said some sily things (aka ref being good ect....) these were very silly, and i am sorry...
at first thought, i dind''t think the ref was that bad, but the more examples that come my way, the more it looks like he was pretty bad......

[/quote]

Let me get this right

You initially said he was a good ref

You WERE at the game

You saw everything we all did and still insist he was a good ref

You changed your mind, not cos of what you saw but because others are pointing out the same things you saw at the game???

Honestly....what WERE you watching this afternoon??