Sign in to follow this  
Methane

NEW KIT CURSE

My girlfriend reckons the new kit was to blame but she also thought it was ball to hand so I just nodded and let it go.

Now she wants to know whether the pepper in front of the salt is still offside if the vinegar isn''t involved in the meal.

Doh!

[quote user="Methane"]My girlfriend reckons the new kit was to blame but she also thought it was ball to hand so I just nodded and let it go. Now she wants to know whether the pepper in front of the salt is still offside if the vinegar isn''t involved in the meal. Doh![/quote]

........only if the ketchup has played him onside and the brown sauce hasn`t brought the line up....................

We are unbeaten in the new shirt! Plus perhaps that sweat wicking action allowed Chrissy to keep cool for the free kick. Though not sure I will be up for the Ebay auction unless they wash it first.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Methane"]My girlfriend reckons the new kit was to blame but she also thought it was ball to hand so I just nodded and let it go. Now she wants to know whether the pepper in front of the salt is still offside if the vinegar isn''t involved in the meal. Doh![/quote]

........only if the ketchup has played him onside and the brown sauce hasn`t brought the line up....................

[/quote]But if the mayonaisse is there then none of it matters [;)]

[quote user="norfolk_canary"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

But if the mayonaisse is there then none of it matters [;)]
[/quote]

What would your saurce (!) be for that comment!!!

I`ll get my coat!......................

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="norfolk_canary"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]But if the mayonaisse is there then none of it matters [;)][/quote]

What would your saurce (!) be for that comment!!!

I`ll get my coat!......................

[/quote]I can''t believe you''ve got the bottle to ask me that!!

i''ll get mine too!