Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Idiotic Norwich fans

Well I don''t see why he would make it up? But I honestly didn''t think we sang it against Stockport? I''m probably wrong, and if so then I apologise, but I don''t remember singing it agianst them, so why against this chap?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Brendan, you really are a prat.

Not sure what thev guy is complaining about - this sort of thing happens every Saturday afternoon, at every game, at every level.

As a 16 year old fan of Franchise FC, he probably doesn''t have much experience of going away and should probably get used to hearing such ''abuse'' if he wishes to continue going to away games.

[/quote]Well played mate. I''m a prat for merely suggesting what he could have thought as a racist chant. The reason I say I don''t think we sung it against Stockport? But did against MK Dons who had a black goalie. I never said I thought it was racist, or did I criticise the chant, or Norwich fans. So, please tell me why you think I''m a prat. [/quote]On the odd time that you actually go to a game, where do you sit? I''m in The Barclay and we do that to EVERY goalkeeper, EVERY game. State opinions all you want, but when your opinions make you look that stupid, you should just give up. [/quote]Please show me where I said that my opinion was that it was racist. I don''t think that, but can you not see how it could have been misconstrued? Maybe MK Dons fans aren''t used to hearing such songs, and therefore think it was racist. Maybe they misheard the lyrics, and thought we sang something like "you look like sh**". I am sorry, but I was just trying to make a suggestion by backing up Norwich in showing that there was infact no racist chanting. Douche cadet. [/quote]

Ps Brendo - WTF are you even talking about? That "chant" is heard at every single football ground around the country, its not unique to us, therefore i dont understand how he could have misheard or not be used to hearing such chants as he says on the board that he goes to quite a few games. Plus, HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A RACIST CHANT IN THE FIRST F**KING PLACE.

FAO BRENDO

GO BACK AND READ THE KID''S POST. HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT RACIST CHANTING. SO PLEASE SHUT UP, YOU''RE TALKING COMPLETE SH*T ABOUT SOMETHING THAT THE KID NEVER EVEN ACCUSED US OF. THAT CHANT COULD NEVER BE MISCONSTRUED AS RACIST, AND IT WASNT. SO SHUT UP.

[quote user="Brendo "]Well I don''t see why he would make it up? But I honestly didn''t think we sang it against Stockport? I''m probably wrong, and if so then I apologise, but I don''t remember singing it agianst them, so why against this chap?[/quote]There''s a point where you stop digging, you need to learn about this point.

To be honest mk dons fans were abusive and rude towards canary fans as they turned up in there coaches on saturday..........giving it all the big un with hand signs.....i know its football but they aint no better than the idiots who confronted this kid........and lets be honest there aint 1 of u on here thats whiter than white and never made a racist comment out loud or in ya head........i know before u slate me its not an excuse and i know its not acceptable in todays society but lets just remember the post is from a 16 yr old kid...and kids make things more dramtic than needed ............i have 2 teenage sons so i do know it happens.The majority of us on here are appauld by that kinda behaviour esp from Norwich fans .........but how many complaints have we had over the years about racial chants or abuse? ..........so lets not get over excited by a 16 yr olds post thats maybe wildly exaggerated.