Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Idiotic Norwich fans

what a bunch of T****rs! and if the MK fan reads this then i apologise too.I saw a couple of slop headed knuckle dragger''s get in a small scuffle outside the barclay after the game.. they were both Norwich fans. it dispersed quickly though and they went back to their cave, or to lick their windows.

Although these supporters who behaved like this are morons (if true) I had to laugh at the guy who called them newish glory hunting fans.  Coming from a Franchise supporter that''s a bit rich!

Not good on behalf of Norwich fans. [:(]However I think I can clear up the Racism chant, and I sit near the N + P in the Jarrold. When Willy Gureut (sp?), their black goalie took a goal kick, many fans shouted the usual "yooooooooouuuurrrr sh*t, agghhhhhhhh". Well I think so as I heard nothing else racist, and if I remember correctly, they only had one other ''ethnic'' player? I wouldn''t really call that racist. However I can''t remember us singing that chant much recently, so maybe he''s got a point?

who cares!!

it happens at every game around the country, you will never be able to stamp it out, as long as nobody got hurt.

you think we haven''t had people like this when we travel away, i have witnessed it many times.

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]You cant honestly think the ''your sh* aaaarrrghh'' is a racist chant? If so then you are even more moronic than I first thought!

[/quote]I don''t, no. However I don''t see anything else which could have been misconstrued as racist, do you?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Title chasing CT "]You cant honestly think the ''your sh* aaaarrrghh'' is a racist chant? If so then you are even more moronic than I first thought!

[/quote]I don''t, no. However I don''t see anything else which could have been misconstrued as racist, do you? [/quote]Oh christ, the attention seeking kids are going to start scrapping... hardly in the spirit of this thread, is it...Sad to hear of such events (the OP, not CT and Brendo''s handbags), especially considering the furore that was caused with the Leeds oafs.  In all, it would seem these are isolated incidents, though, probably some of our ''fans'' a bit upset that the Leeds knuckle-draggers caused so much fuss and looking to take it out on someone.  We''re still a long way from having their reputation!Anyways, if the MK Dons fans wanted to see some real incidents of abuse and petty assault, they should have been paying a bit more attention to their own players, by the sound of things...

Always focus on the bad [:)]

Never mind the good comments such as.

posted 5 Hours Ago

I have never had any trouble with Norwich fans on all of the ocassions that I have visited Carrow Road wearing my team colours (been with with Spurs a few times -many years ago) and have always found that Canary fans are some of the friendliest I have encountered.

Every clubs has it''s element of idiot fans that are only out to cause distress to and intimidate opposition fans whether they are at home or away. That is a sad fact of our beautiful game that will probabaly never go away.

or

posted 3 Hours Ago

Beefforhire-NCFC ; you have to temember that the poster of the thread is a young-ish lad who was with his dad at the game and that could well be the first encounter of this type that he has experienced, if so (and I don''t mean this to sound de-meaning in in anyway) but he should feel glad that it happened at Norwich.
I would however post a word of warning if he is going to our away game on 24th of this month to expect far worse !!

As for the racist taunts I was down the front of our section yesterday and didn''t hear anything of that sort.

or

posted 16 Hours Ago

Well I hid my shirt under me hoody as I had to walk quite a way through town to get to a mates house, no matter what team, there are always idiots, I dare to say we probably have some.

Something like that was also more likely to happen given the nature of the last 10 minutes, but on the whole I would say Norwich is a far friendlier footballing destination than most i''ve visited smiley

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Title chasing CT "]You cant honestly think the ''your sh* aaaarrrghh'' is a racist chant? If so then you are even more moronic than I first thought!

[/quote]I don''t, no. However I don''t see anything else which could have been misconstrued as racist, do you? [/quote]Do you go to many games? [:|]This happens at every game, in every stadium, across the whole country... Thinking this is racist is hilarious.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Title chasing CT "]You cant honestly think the ''your sh* aaaarrrghh'' is a racist chant? If so then you are even more moronic than I first thought!

[/quote]I don''t, no. However I don''t see anything else which could have been misconstrued as racist, do you? [/quote]Do you go to many games? [:|]This happens at every game, in every stadium, across the whole country... Thinking this is racist is hilarious. [/quote]Do you read many books? [^o)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Title chasing CT "]You cant honestly think the ''your sh* aaaarrrghh'' is a racist chant? If so then you are even more moronic than I first thought!

[/quote]I don''t, no. However I don''t see anything else which could have been misconstrued as racist, do you? [/quote]Do you go to many games? [:|]This happens at every game, in every stadium, across the whole country... Thinking this is racist is hilarious. [/quote]Do you read many books? [^o)][/quote]It''s ok if you don''t understand what happens at football and you tried to make a clever post. We''ll let you off. Try harder next time. xxxxxx

Brendan, you really are a prat.

Not sure what thev guy is complaining about - this sort of thing happens every Saturday afternoon, at every game, at every level.

As a 16 year old fan of Franchise FC, he probably doesn''t have much experience of going away and should probably get used to hearing such ''abuse'' if he wishes to continue going to away games.

I think the ''racist chants'' were a myth fabricated by a child trying to exagerate a point. I''m not saying it definitely was because every club has a few prats who are likely to such pathetic, unnecessary abuse. But i find it hard to believe that our fans would shout racist chants, what with four of the Norwich players who featured in the game were black. Still, i am dissapointed by the behaviour of some Norwich supporters. I like to think of us as a family club and it seems a shame when the minority do something like this. I''d like people to come to Carrow Road and enjoy their visit (despite going home with no points with any luck). I hope it was a lie because i''m strongly against racism and think it''s sickening when it comes into sport. I think some foolish fans just get carried away when their emotions get the better of them and act before thinking things through.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Not sure what thev guy is complaining about - this sort of thing happens every Saturday afternoon, at every game, at every level.

As a 16 year old fan of Franchise FC, he probably doesn''t have much experience of going away and should probably get used to hearing such ''abuse'' if he wishes to continue going to away games.

[/quote]Well played mate. I''m a prat for merely suggesting what he could have thought as a racist chant. The reason I say I don''t think we sung it against Stockport? But did against MK Dons who had a black goalie. I never said I thought it was racist, or did I criticise the chant, or Norwich fans. So, please tell me why you think I''m a prat.

flying visit so not read the thread but MK franchise fans deserve every bit of abuse they get.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Title chasing CT "]You cant honestly think the ''your sh* aaaarrrghh'' is a racist chant? If so then you are even more moronic than I first thought!

[/quote]I don''t, no. However I don''t see anything else which could have been misconstrued as racist, do you? [/quote]Do you go to many games? [:|]This happens at every game, in every stadium, across the whole country... Thinking this is racist is hilarious. [/quote]Do you read many books? [^o)][/quote]It''s ok if you don''t understand what happens at football and you tried to make a clever post. We''ll let you off. Try harder next time. xxxxxx[/quote]Me trying to make a clever post? You''re funny. Really, you are. [Y] Coming from the guy who just makes a massively patronising comment. Nothing more than a hipocrite. I know it happens in football, and I DON''T THINK IT''S RACIST. So what''s your problem? Please give me a better suggestion of what this guy might have seen as ''racist abuse'', as no one else has, and my one has a little sense to it.

[quote user="marchisio"]flying visit so not read the thread but MK franchise fans deserve every bit of abuse they get.[/quote]Why? He could be from Milton Keynes and have no one else to support, or he could have been a Wimbledon fan. Or he could have been brought up to support MK Dons, etc. Please explain to me why you think a 16 year old kid deserves abuse for supporting a football club. Yet people call me the prat. [Y] I love this site.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]

Well played mate. I''m a prat for merely suggesting what he could have thought as a racist chant. The reason I say I don''t think we sung it against Stockport? But did against MK Dons who had a black goalie. I never said I thought it was racist, or did I criticise the chant, or Norwich fans. So, please tell me why you think I''m a prat.
[/quote]

Please consult your previous 2,942 posts.

[quote user="ellis206"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A66325133
Taken from the BBC website, the fans that did this should hang there heads in shame, I know every club has a minority of idiots but this has really annoyed me, especially after what happened with the Leeds fans here!
[/quote]Violence just has no place in the game...there will always be mindless fools tho..any supporter(of any club) being found guilty of violence in,before or after a game should be banned from all football grounds for life...familys and young children go to games and im 100% sure they dont want or need to see this mindless crap!!!

I cant believe some of you are getting so worked up about something that may not have even happened. It''s just a post by some kid on a messageboard. Get over it..

it came from a mk dons fan hes going to be bias and exaggerating everything. it was probably a bit of banter and thats it but hes gone over the top.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]Well played mate. I''m a prat for merely suggesting what he could have thought as a racist chant. The reason I say I don''t think we sung it against Stockport? But did against MK Dons who had a black goalie. I never said I thought it was racist, or did I criticise the chant, or Norwich fans. So, please tell me why you think I''m a prat. [/quote]On the odd time that you actually go to a game, where do you sit? I''m in The Barclay and we do that to EVERY goalkeeper, EVERY game. State opinions all you want, but when your opinions make you look that stupid, you should just give up.

true it was the normal chants to the goalie. i sit in front of the goal in the Barclay and it was the same chant we say every game. as i said it was exaggeration from the supporter

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]Well played mate. I''m a prat for merely suggesting what he could have thought as a racist chant. The reason I say I don''t think we sung it against Stockport? But did against MK Dons who had a black goalie. I never said I thought it was racist, or did I criticise the chant, or Norwich fans. So, please tell me why you think I''m a prat. [/quote]On the odd time that you actually go to a game, where do you sit? I''m in The Barclay and we do that to EVERY goalkeeper, EVERY game. State opinions all you want, but when your opinions make you look that stupid, you should just give up. [/quote]Please show me where I said that my opinion was that it was racist. I don''t think that, but can you not see how it could have been misconstrued? Maybe MK Dons fans aren''t used to hearing such songs, and therefore think it was racist. Maybe they misheard the lyrics, and thought we sang something like "you look like sh**". I am sorry, but I was just trying to make a suggestion by backing up Norwich in showing that there was infact no racist chanting. Douche cadet.

For god''s sake children - there was no racist chanting, and if u actually read what franchise kid wrote - he never even said there was racist chants, he said the people who confronted him after the game also made some racist comments about one of their players....

[quote user="Brendo "]Not good on behalf of Norwich fans. [:(]However I think I can clear up the Racism chant, and I sit near the N + P in the Jarrold. When Willy Gureut (sp?), their black goalie took a goal kick, many fans shouted the usual "yooooooooouuuurrrr sh*t, agghhhhhhhh". Well I think so as I heard nothing else racist, and if I remember correctly, they only had one other ''ethnic'' player? I wouldn''t really call that racist. However I can''t remember us singing that chant much recently, so maybe he''s got a point?[/quote]This is where you implied you thought it could be construed as racist, even making a statement like you did before that sentence doesn''t take away from the fact that you thought he ''had a point''.