Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

Away game stubs

Will the stubs already collected on away games these season, count for next season aswell. or will i have to start again, cause i will have 7 by the end of this season. and hope to carry it on so i have enough for the scum!!!

They''ll count, but only if they''re from within the last 12 months when you submit them to the ticket office. So say you get your 10th stub in November, then any of those 10 from matches THIS season before that point in November (i.e. Aug/Sept/Oct) won''t count. Hope that makes sense.

Also pretty sure you can go in and register your stubs at any point and don''t have to wait until the application form for that match is available.  So as soon as you get ten go down there and register them to avoid the possibility of any of your stubs becoming unusable.

Umm i think it does, weird system though. cuz ive been to the last 5 away games, and going to leyton orient and charlton. ah well least i will still get free coach travel if i collect 40 stubs

40 stubs?  I think you mean 40 stickers - you''d be waiting a hell of a long time if you needed 40 stubs...!(Luckily I got 40 stickers so have got a free journey to Bristol Rovers (£31 otherwise) so that worked out pretty well...)