Sign in to follow this  
Queen B

We weren't the only ones who thought the ref was useless...

thanks for the line Queen B. At lest Ince had the honesty to admit the handball should have been given as a pen for us. By then the excuse for a Ref had long sinced lost control of the game.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]thanks for the line Queen B. At lest Ince had the honesty to admit the handball should have been given as a pen for us. By then the excuse for a Ref had long sinced lost control of the game.[/quote]

Even DUrso would have given penalty and sent the player off for that, lets hope the FA do something about this pleb, and drop him for the rest of the season, he was dropped from the prem league because he is C.......p, Blue square is to high a league for him    

I was listening to the 5 live call in and a city fan said he saw Friend signing autographs before the game....... just goes to show that some of these so called referee''s are attention seeking, self important idiots.

[quote user="Depraved"]I was listening to the 5 live call in and a city fan said he saw Friend signing autographs before the game....... just goes to show that some of these so called referee''s are attention seeking, self important idiots.[/quote]

I heard this as well.Refs should realise they aren''t celebrities,they are there to do a job,and hopefully not be noticed.

And who would want a refs autograph anyway[^o)]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]thanks for the line Queen B. At lest Ince had the honesty to admit the handball should have been given as a pen for us. By then the excuse for a Ref had long sinced lost control of the game.[/quote]

He also said that they were not a dirty side but that for some reason every time they gave away a free kick they got booked!

...it did actually seem that some of the yellow cards were for very little in the end - didn''t really think the guy deserved a (second) yellow for the free-kick we scored from, nor the one who (supposedly) stopped us taking a quick throw in, or the one who was offside but sort-of challenged Rudd. IMO the Ref just lost control and didn''t know what he was about.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...it did actually seem that some of the yellow cards were for very little in the end - didn''t really think the guy deserved a (second) yellow for the free-kick we scored from, nor the one who (supposedly) stopped us taking a quick throw in, or the one who was offside but sort-of challenged Rudd. IMO the Ref just lost control and didn''t know what he was about.[/quote]

I disagree about the sending off. If you watch it again you''ll see it''s quite cynical. He knew Oli was about to pull the trigger and deliberately clipped him. I do, however, agree about him losing control.

[quote user="Duffman"]and here he is againhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/portsmouth/7202761/Portsmouth-manager-Avram-Grant-blasts-ref-as-pressure-builds-ahead-of-High-Court-D-day.htmlI shall we keeping an eye on this weeks referee appointments to see where this guy ends up next weekend.   Most likely at the City of Manchester Stadium.[/quote]Clearly his punishment was being dropt to League One. Surely there''s something wrong with that system?