Sign in to follow this  
Being Jan Kristiansen...

Fulham Looked Good

I caught bits of their game against Chelski last night. I thought Fulham palyed with a lot of passion and commitment. McBride is the kind of big center forward who could cause Charlton and Fleming a few problems.

It will be a tough game on Saturday. If we dont want to be bottom at xmas then we need to win this one.

There are lots of games we need to win. Off the top of my head, here are some fulham players -Van De SaarVoltzBoa morteMalbranqueLegwinskiAndy ColeRadzinskiMcBrideThat Senegal player - is it Bouba Diop?Anyway - it''s going to be a tough, tough game and personally I don''t expect much.

It is going to be tough.  We have to remember who Fulham were playing last night though.  They would have been really up for it against their bitter rivals.  They were pretty pants against Blackburn last week so hopefully we''ll catch them on an off day

[quote]I caught bits of their game against Chelski last night. I thought Fulham palyed with a lot of passion and commitment. McBride is the kind of big center forward who could cause Charlton and Fleming a f...[/quote]

I have to agree with you TTTYS.

Fulham, IMO, have been a bit like us this season, ie. very unlucky not to win a few more games.

They have some really good players, and this game will be far from easy as some supporters seem to think.

Plus, they do hold a bit of an ''Indian sign'' over us I believe.

I''m very nervous about it. Mind you, I am for every game played this season!.

[quote]I have to agree with you TTTYS. Fulham, IMO, have been a bit like us this season, ie. very unlucky not to win a few more games. They have some really good players, and this game will be far from ea...[/quote]

Any helpful hexes available Wiz?

[quote]Any helpful hexes available Wiz?[/quote]

Yes there is DD. The infamous THH Hex (The Harrods Hex I call it, for obvious reasons!) I''ll get to work on it ASP.

It should be fully ''brewed'' by Saturday, with any luck. 

Boa Morte injured, Collins John only just back from injury, thats why Elvis on the bench.

With Helveg to take care of a lacklustre Malbranque, and Legwinski looking out of sorts on right, Diop plays very deep, apart from Cole their best player subbed last night there should be not a great deal to worry us.

Fulham have lost more games than anyone, and lost every game where oppo have scored first, so provided we have good opening and score first should win, therefore a positive showing early on would be good.

Defensively they look poor and keeper can''t get away soon enough.  Huckerby if on song could have a field day.

If we are getting overly concerned about playing a team comprehensively beaten by bottom of table, might as well give up now!

DD, Good Points! I saw the same game, I feel to have a good result we will need 5 across the mid field, I would like to see Docherty and Helveg in the team from the start,with McKenzie and Svennson up front, also from the start. Leave the mix to Worthy, with a big drive from the first whistle to the last OTBC!!!

Remember they were at home in a local derby in a match they HAD to win or be eliminated. Different senario on sat the should be rattled. Agree McBridge needs targeting