Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Mcnamees walk?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Anyone else noticed that Mcnamee walks a bit like he''s pooped himself?[/quote]Anyway, I think he plays a bit like that too which is a bit risky when he does those step-overs!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I couldnt care if he minced his way accross the pitch, if he does his job why worry what he walks like?  Get a grip ffs[/quote]I''m not ''worrying'' just thought others may have noticed [:D].. I''m guaranteeing people will notice now.. P.s I''ve added a disclaimer below for those who need one:

Disclaimer: This post, or any post in relation to Mcnamee isn''t intended to offend those who read it or the name of Anthony Mcnamee. I personally think he is an incredibly talented footballer who I am proud to see where the fine colour of our fine team. Any people taking offence to my post especially if they think it has a racial tone should complain in writing to: ''Andy Whyte, Spam mail requests Dept, Portman Road, Ipswich IP1 2D''

If he walks "a bit" like he''s pooped himself, maybe he only "sharted". Phillip Seymour Hoffman admits to sharting himself in "Along Came Polly", where he goes on to explain to Ben Stiller''s character that he tried to fart and some extra came out with it. He is white, so don''t get offended you edgy race baiters.

If he walks "a bit" like he''s pooped himself, maybe he only "sharted". Phillip Seymour Hoffman admits to sharting himself in "Along Came Polly", where he goes on to explain to Ben Stiller''s character that he tried to fart and some extra came out with it. He is white, so don''t get offended you edgy race baiters.

That made me laugh out loud! Well played!! Shart.... Awesome (I have seen the film)!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Anyone else noticed that Mcnamee walks a bit like he''s pooped himself?

[/quote]

Can you be reported for being bandyist??  There is a walk of john wayne about him!