Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Radio Norfolk 8-20am

Did anyone else hear the interview with our chief exec on Goreham this morning?

Caught the last few mins when he firmly stated that any approach for Lambert would be treated the same way as approaches made for our players during Jan window. Basically "thanks, no thanks not interested, go away"

Sorry I missed the rest of it.

Great guy and just shows what we have missed over the last few years.

Didn''t catch the interview but Mr McNally is certainly the breath of fresh air NCFC has needed for some time.That said the bottom line is that when bigger fish than us come calling and Paul Lambert decides to leave, he''ll do so.Let''s enjoy it while it lasts.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]
Didn''t catch the interview but Mr McNally is certainly the breath of fresh air NCFC has needed for some time.

That said the bottom line is that when bigger fish than us come calling and Paul Lambert decides to leave, he''ll do so.

Let''s enjoy it while it lasts.....
[/quote]

He did also say they would not be given permission to talk to him (thanks Col U)!![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Did anyone else hear the interview with our chief exec on Goreham this morning?

Caught the last few mins when he firmly stated that any approach for Lambert would be treated the same way as approaches made for our players during Jan window. Basically "thanks, no thanks not interested, go away"

Sorry I missed the rest of it.

Great guy and just shows what we have missed over the last few years.

[/quote]

Would have liked to listen to it, but I was already at work.....[W]

The difference between McNally and Doomcaster couldn''t be more extreme, and long may he reign!

I listened to it on my way to work this morning. It occurred to me that ''I would tell them to go away'' wasnt really what he would say!

[quote user="lappinitup"]8.20am? I can''t work out what you people are doing up in the middle of the night! [^o)][/quote]

I agree with that Lapp but to compound matters they were listening to Radio Snorfolk as well.