Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

charlton ticket query

genuine question. how many tear of stubs should there be on the match ticket as my next door neighbour has just been round and his ticket only has one on but the other half says mine has 2 on, I''m not home from work yet so cant see myself is she just getting confused or is there another reason why one has 1 stub and the other has 2? [:|]

It may be because it''s a concession ticket - sometimes the club tear off a stub for that so adult ones have two and concessions have one.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]bumpanyone know if the Charlton tickets for Saturday, away end, should have one stub on or two?[/quote]

crowhurst u need to do the lottery, ive never none someone so jammy as you, flip me u go to the important away games and they give u tickets!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]bump

anyone know if the Charlton tickets for Saturday, away end, should have one stub on or two?
[/quote]

My ticket is in 3 parts too Matt, ticket, stub with turnstile numbers to use and stub with £25 on it.

cheers CA as is mine but my neighbours ticket only has 2 parts, the ticket and the stub with turnstiles on. must be a concession one but he doesn''t know why its a concession one [:|]