Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Swindon vs Exeter predictions

Just thought i would make a different post :)

Although it could proove to be a very big tonight.

Dont mind losing my money but I have had a bet on Swindon to score a shed load of goals tonight. Cant see beyond a big Swindon win but hope I am wrong. Apparently on Saturday although losing they played really well.

It''s hard to see past a Swindon win.  They''ll be hurting from the defeat Saturday and will want to bounce back quickly.  We know they''re strong at home.  I think we have to assume that this is a very winnable fixture and try and match that tomorrow.

However,with a bit of luck Exeter will hold out (or even score first) as long as possible and start to frustrate the anxious crowd and this will transfer to the players and then you never know.

On the subject of Exeter, I really hope they get enough points to survive.  Friendly little club.  I remember going along to one of their games about 20 years ago, when they were playing Fulham, who at the time were in the same division!  How times change eh?

[quote user="sig"]

It''s hard to see past a Swindon win.  They''ll be hurting from the defeat Saturday and will want to bounce back quickly.  We know they''re strong at home.  I think we have to assume that this is a very winnable fixture and try and match that tomorrow.

However,with a bit of luck Exeter will hold out (or even score first) as long as possible and start to frustrate the anxious crowd and this will transfer to the players and then you never know.

On the subject of Exeter, I really hope they get enough points to survive.  Friendly little club.  I remember going along to one of their games about 20 years ago, when they were playing Fulham, who at the time were in the same division!  How times change eh?

I agree with this sig, looking at Exeter`s away record they dont have a hope, the other way of looking at it of course is  that they are due an away win. I think Exeter is a great little club, not intended to be patronising but they are little aren`t they, I hope they stay up and of course win tonight.  I enjoyed watching their fans web site report on their  trip to CR.

[/quote]

Exeter have started quite nicely. If it turns out to be a tight game, Swindon aren''t the type of side to grind out a 1-0, personally speaking.

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Score lads? Just been revising for the last hour so I''ve missed the developments.Cheers in advance[/quote]Nil-nil.Exeter are playing some tidy passing football but with no real penetration, they are defending very well though.Swindon not had too many chances but you can see their quality, they look like they are going to score.Exeter would do well to get a draw out of this.

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]Exeter have started quite nicely. If it turns out to be a tight game, Swindon aren''t the type of side to grind out a 1-0, personally speaking.
[/quote]

Thats what they have been doing most of the season...

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Score lads? Just been revising for the last hour so I''ve missed the developments.Cheers in advance[/quote]

0-0, 20 minutes. Even game, with Exeter proving a sterner contest than first thought...

C''mon Swindon !! I can''t support any team that has a player with ''FRIEND'' on his back...[:@]

[quote user="morty"]Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Exeter take the lead!!!
[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! [:D]

You know, if you had told me last season that I would one day be watching Swindon v Exeter and actually enjoying it I probably wouldn''t have believed you.

[quote user="morty"]You know, if you had told me last season that I would one day be watching Swindon v Exeter and actually enjoying it I probably wouldn''t have believed you.[/quote]Shut up you tw@t, you know nothing about football, you spend too much time on here to have a life, blah blah blah, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......Sorry, thought I''d just join in with the day''s game, didn''t wanna feel left out... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"]You know, if you had told me last season that I would one day be watching Swindon v Exeter and actually enjoying it I probably wouldn''t have believed you.[/quote]Shut up you tw@t, you know nothing about football, you spend too much time on here to have a life, blah blah blah, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......Sorry, thought I''d just join in with the day''s game, didn''t wanna feel left out... [;)][/quote][:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="morty"]Yessssssssssssssssss!!!Exeter take the lead!!![/quote]

[/quote]Paul...you going to Orient??

[quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]Exeter have started quite nicely. If it turns out to be a tight game, Swindon aren''t the type of side to grind out a 1-0, personally speaking.[/quote]

Thats what they have been doing most of the season...

[/quote]Point taken, not sure I was thinking what I was saying when I wrote that.They haven''t won a game after going behind, mind you.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"]

Exeter take the lead!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Paul...you going to Orient??
[/quote]

Would have liked to Lord Horn, but couldn''t get a ticket unfortunately. [:(]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="morty"]Yessssssssssssssssss!!!Exeter take the lead!!![/quote]

[/quote]Paul...you going to Orient??[/quote]

[/quote]Damn...thought I could screw a pint out of you!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"]

Exeter take the lead!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Paul...you going to Orient??
[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn...thought I could screw a pint out of you!
[/quote]

Bring a spare ticket with you and you would be very welcome indeed !! [:D]

If Swindon lose tonight and Leeds lose tomorrow against Carlisle. If we win we''re up [:D]It''s a long shot but would be nice to wrap it up before the tougher games without Holty and Wes.