Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Sing up the Barclay and the Snakepit - you're not making enough noise!

Lol!

While the Barclay and Snakepit were a bit quiter than normal last Saturday, its the rest of us that need to make noise.

Come on the Jarrold Stand (we use to make a load of noise in the 03-04 promotion season) and the sleepers in the River End.

Lets roar the team on!

Dont bother to wake up the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (aka GW. / City) stand.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

While the Barclay and Snakepit were a bit quiter than normal last Saturday, its the rest of us that need to make noise.

Come on the Jarrold Stand (we use to make a load of noise in the 03-04 promotion season) and the sleepers in the River End.

Lets roar the team on!

Dont bother to wake up the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (aka GW. / City) stand.[/quote]

I take exception to being called a biscuit chaser young man [:)] I''m in the City stand but not in the posh bit where you get free biscuits.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

Dont bother to wake up the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (aka GW. / City) stand.[/quote]

I take exception to being called a biscuit chaser young man [:)] I''m in the City stand but not in the posh bit where you get free biscuits.

[/quote]Do you bring a rug and a thermos to matches?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

[/quote]

Do you bring a rug and a thermos to matches?

[:)]
[/quote]

Do you fall asleep at matches?  Its so quiet in the Morgue stand. Lol!  Stands by for a clip round the ear...... 

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

[/quote]Do you bring a rug and a thermos to matches?[:)][/quote]

Do you fall asleep at matches?  Its so quiet in the Morgue stand. Lol!  Stands by for a clip round the ear...... 

[/quote]I don''t sit there, I''m in the Barclay.[:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I don''t , I''m not that old [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

[/quote]Do you bring a rug and a thermos to matches?[:)][/quote]

No I don''t , I''m not that old [:)]

[/quote][:)]Fair one lol.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]There was a group in the Jarrold last week that started singing when we sang sing up the Jarrold. Maybe we should encourage them so they dont feel shy.[/quote]

When the Jarrold was new there were quite a few keen to get the songs going in there, so the Barclay (including myself) would try and involve them like above after ''we''re the Barclay'', but the bloody Snakepit wouldn''t give them a chance and would always butt in when it was the Jarrold''s ''turn''!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"]

You are taking the michel, right?The south stand was down and we only had 3 stands for most of the season. [^o)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

[/quote]

Hey CA, are you moving next season to the Jarrold Stand????

CAnt remember what its being called but the area with Hucks???

I sit in the Jarrold and the problem I have is that no-one around me (save 3 lads a couple rows back) joins in and you end up looking a right pillock :(

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]I sit in the Jarrold and the problem I have is that no-one around me (save 3 lads a couple rows back) joins in and you end up looking a right pillock :(
[/quote]

I have the same problem in the River End!!  [:$][8-|]

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]I sit in the Jarrold and the problem I have is that no-one around me (save 3 lads a couple rows back) joins in and you end up looking a right pillock :([/quote]It''s worse than that! you get looks as if you''ve just pulled your purple headed yoghourt slinger out and are doing helicopter impressions with it!!! Or is it only me that would know what those kind of disapproving looks look like? [:$]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]I sit in the Jarrold and the problem I have is that no-one around me (save 3 lads a couple rows back) joins in and you end up looking a right pillock :([/quote]It''s worse than that! you get looks as if you''ve just pulled your purple headed yoghourt slinger out and are doing helicopter impressions with it!!! Or is it only me that would know what those kind of disapproving looks look like? [:$][/quote] Just you mate [;)]

i think we should get Delia to start singing!! that will get the rest of the city stand singing, having that noise right in the managers ears will be welcoming

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i think we should get Delia to start singing!! that will get the rest of the city stand singing, having that noise right in the managers ears will be welcoming[/quote]

It might surprise you to know she does (so does her mum) and shout and rant.

MWJ looks embarassed at times but then heads for a fag!!

Well worth trying, i had her ranting and raving behind me at the tranmere game, should of encouraged her to sing with us. Damn if only she starting singing the referees a w****r!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lol!

Lets roar the team on!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t sit there, I''m in the Barclay.

[:|]
[/quote]

Sorry my post was for City Angel.  I await the clip round the ear......