Sign in to follow this  
AJ68

Congratulations Lowestoft Town

Well done to the Trawlerboys today beating Cheshunt 5-1 at The Meadow to secure the Ryman League North Div 1 Title at the first time of asking.

Well Done Boy''s!!!!

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Grow up. Oh no, they''re blue and in Suffolk, let''s hate them.[/quote]Binner![img]http://www.coombecrafts.co.uk/commissions/24/24binman.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Just a small town in Suffolk.[/quote]Easy.. we''re much nearer the finest city in the land than we are near to the scummiest town... Generally many more Norwich fans here and I don''t know anyone that would go shopping, out, or for a meal in Ipswich.. Congrats to Lowestoft.

I have every confidence in them winning the Ryman Premier next season. They have a group of experienced players who could easily be playing (and indeed have) at least two levels further up the Pyramid.

They will crash and burn long before then , they are too small for the league they were in this year , and got up on the back of signing Kings Lynns players , the ones whose over the top wages caused Lynn to Fold - give it time and Lowestoft will go as well , hope so

[quote user="gary "]They will crash and burn long before then , they are too small for the league they were in this year , and got up on the back of signing Kings Lynns players , the ones whose over the top wages caused Lynn to Fold - give it time and Lowestoft will go as well , hope so[/quote]Bookmarking the above post so if I ever have to give anyone a definition of an ''idiot'' I know where to look.

[quote user="gary "]They will crash and burn long before then , they are too small for the league they were in this year , and got up on the back of signing Kings Lynns players , the ones whose over the top wages caused Lynn to Fold - give it time and Lowestoft will go as well , hope so[/quote]

What a complete and utter cock you are....they only signed 1 player from Kings Lynn in Danny Bloomfield......your just a twat who dosen''t appreciate where football starts.....with your local team.....

adam smith , Greg Crane , Matt Nolan , Andrew Fisk , Joe Francis - that is 5 ex linnets who all played in the Conference North for the Linnets - My local team in Norwich , My local team by family connections is Kings Lynn - therefore I am pretty up on this subject , I find Lowestoft hard to like , but then I dislike Wroxham even more - perhaps it is just me , I like Yarmouth and Gorleston and Dereham

sorry not sure what you mean , if congrats are due I will give them , if not I will say what I think

Just to confirm you''re saying Lowestoft don''t deserve congratulations because they took players from a club that went out of business? Shame on Lowestoft.. this sort of behaviour is outrageous how very dare they!!This season they''ll be taking players in from dead clubs.. tomorrow they may even go after a player who is playing for another club that hasn''t gone bust.. just where will it end?!!!?

By your reckoning no team deserves congratulations unless they field a team of home growns?

1,139  [:O][:P]Very poor attendance for a town the size of Lowestoft in a match that see''s them into their highest position ever in the football pyramid.Wroxham got 200 more than that in their Vase Semi-Final against Whitehawk the other week.Lowestoft supporters will have to do much better attendance wise if they''re serious about their club going any further than the Isthmian League.

[quote user="Shyster"]1,139  [:O][:P]

Very poor attendance for a town the size of Lowestoft in a match that see''s them into their highest position ever in the football pyramid.

Wroxham got 200 more than that in their Vase Semi-Final against Whitehawk the other week.

Lowestoft supporters will have to do much better attendance wise if they''re serious about their club going any further than the Isthmian League.[/quote]

I think you need a reality check. Wroxham average less than 100 per home game whilst Lowestoft top (by some distance) the attendance table in their league at 658. In fact, they get more than practically every Club in the League they have been promoted to so your statement just doesn''t make sense.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

I have every confidence in them winning the Ryman Premier next season. They have a group of experienced players who could easily be playing (and indeed have) at least two levels further up the Pyramid.

[/quote]I too think that they will make it 3 successive promotions next season mate... [Y]They play some good stuff for a team at that level and with the crowds that they get should try to push for the Conference Premier over the next few years.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Shyster"]1,139  [:O][:P]Very poor attendance for a town the size of Lowestoft in a match that see''s them into their highest position ever in the football pyramid.Wroxham got 200 more than that in their Vase Semi-Final against Whitehawk the other week.Lowestoft supporters will have to do much better attendance wise if they''re serious about their club going any further than the Isthmian League.[/quote]

I think you need a reality check. Wroxham average less than 100 per home game whilst Lowestoft top (by some distance) the attendance table in their league at 658. In fact, they get more than practically every Club in the League they have been promoted to so your statement just doesn''t make sense.

[/quote]Well said Webbo... [Y]You are spot on - Lowestoft get far bigger corwds than Kings Lynn were getting despite playing about 3 levels lower than them.Lowestoft have averaged crowds of approx 800+ for the last couple of years or so and regualarly get 1,000+ with a few capacity crowds of 1,500 or so (usually in cup games when City aren''t playing at home which kind of dispels the binner myths).I went to a Lowestoft away game on a Thursday night recently at Tilbury... I think the crowd was 97 with more than 60 of those being from Lowestoft.  That kind of puts in to perspective the foolish comments from the guy above as Lowestoft are one of the best supported clubs outside of the Blue Square Confernce Premier.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Shyster"]1,139  [:O][:P]Very poor attendance for a town the size of Lowestoft in a match that see''s them into their highest position ever in the football pyramid.Wroxham got 200 more than that in their Vase Semi-Final against Whitehawk the other week.Lowestoft supporters will have to do much better attendance wise if they''re serious about their club going any further than the Isthmian League.[/quote]

[/quote]Well said Webbo... [Y]You are spot on - Lowestoft get far bigger corwds than Kings Lynn were getting despite playing about 3 levels lower than them.Lowestoft have averaged crowds of approx 800+ for the last couple of years or so and regualarly get 1,000+ with a few capacity crowds of 1,500 or so (usually in cup games when City aren''t playing at home which kind of dispels the binner myths).I went to a Lowestoft away game on a Thursday night recently at Tilbury... I think the crowd was 97 with more than 60 of those being from Lowestoft.  That kind of puts in to perspective the foolish comments from the guy above as Lowestoft are one of the best supported clubs outside of the Blue Square Confernce Premier.[/quote]

That simply isn''t true. The average gates KL were getting topped the 698 or whatever average Lowestoft get and they only get 1,000 plus for big cup games and games like Saturday.

I play at the same level as Lowestoft in a different division, and there is some good stuff played.

Well done ''toft.