Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

If now Leeds lose tonight and we win=12 point game with four games to go

Obviously Swindon drew yesterday.So if we win tonight we will be 11 points clear of them. Then if Leeds lose to Carlisle away which I reckon will be a tough game for Leeds and we obviously need to win, gap on 3rd will be 12 points with four games to go. This would mean one of the other teams would have to win all their games and we would have to lose all ours which even themost pessemistic fan would have to admit it wont happen. Especially with the two home games left being Gillingham and Carlisle which should both be 3 points

Its stating the obvious but if we can just match the Leeds result we have chalked off another game and they have even less time to catch us.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Sorry meant to say we will have a 12 point gap over Swindon if we win tonight
[/quote]And of course that would be one team who couldn''t overtake us!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]If Leeds lose tonight and we win, am I right in assuming everyone will be celebrating promotion???[:^)][/quote]

If that happens we are up, neither Swindon Charlton or Leeds can or will match ourr GD and with a gap of 12 points with 4 games(our GD acting as an extra point) we will be up! But to be certain another point would be then needed, however a Leeds loss and City Win and I will be celebrating