Sign in to follow this  
Gaz Milno

Orient Predictions

I predict I''ll spend most of the game, listening to the radio through the speakers in my "lucky" toilet... can''t risk not being on the lucky throne, this close to the end of the season. I''ll be doing a big one for the team.

Low scoring, as both need points, and we lack Holt.

If our defence can maintain concentration, then 1-0 to us, othetrwise 1-1

"Sons of Boadicea" - The mysterys of the Orient are to much for the Canaries to overcome in a very frustrating defeat...

Finally someone makes a wacky prediction. Well done, Son!

I think we will score early, then feel hungry for a goal a little bit later and score again, just like when you eat Chinese food! 0 to 2 for us.

Reaallyyyy looking forward to my first away game of the season, however i have a dreadful record watching City away so it''ll probably end up 2-1 to Leyton Orient!

2-0 to city Lappin and Nelson to score

I really dont know not because we should not be beating them but I have a feeling we have a shed load of injuries, as Lambert is being rather coy on what he is saying. According to evening news \Doc was limping again and apparently Whitbread is out for rest of season. The team sheet will make interesting reading but hopefully because everybody is fit, but I have this niggly feeling there will be a lot of enforced changes.

I''m normally ultra confident but i just can''t see us getting anything from the next 2 games .

I''m backing the boys to be well prepared and up for getting this done as soon as possible.  We''re due a clean sheet and we always score. We are definitely a ''team'' this season and the backing from the fans will spur them on.  0-3

The Swindon game last night illustrated quite clearly that league position doesn''t count for much at this stage of the season if a side is prepared to dig in and battle. Having said that we have created a huge number of chances in the last four games and missed most of them . That won''t keep happening, and if we get an early goal Orient may well find themselves on the wrong end of a whipping. However, if they nick one and go ahead it could be a whole different picture. Overall, though, I expect our quality and confidence to count.