Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

I wasn't edgy, but had a dream, now i am.

Dreamt last night that we were 0-2 up at Charlton with 86 minutes gone. I then went outside as I couldn''t listen to the rest of the radio. I came back in and it ended up 2-2.

This morning I feel edgy about the run in.

My predictions (whilst being completely level headed and realistic) are:

Orient - 1-1 D

Charlton - 2-1 L

Gillingham - 3-1 W

Bristol - 0-0 D

Carlisle - 4-0 W

That should see us over the line.

I had a dream last night that I was in my garden, and on the garden table was a loaf of Mighty White bread.  I thought this odd because I haven''t seen Mighty White bread since the 80s.  There were a couple of robins in the garden, so I thought I''d feed the robins some of the bread, next doors terrier was barking at the robins, but they didn''t seem to mind, just kept eating the crumbs.  And then I was pounced on by a massive lion.No idea what it means...

I had a dream, i was walking down to the circus where i saw my mum and William Shatner dancing on the trampoline.

Then an areoplane landed outside and Ringo Starr was calling out for Cheese and Pickle sandwiches!!

I had to hurry and get my mum to make the sandwiches before the plane took off again.

Strange!!

[quote user="World Cup Dogger "]

I had a dream, i was walking down to the circus where i saw my mum and William Shatner dancing on the trampoline.

Then an areoplane landed outside and Ringo Starr was calling out for Cheese and Pickle sandwiches!!

I had to hurry and get my mum to make the sandwiches before the plane took off again.

Strange!!

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I had a dream last night that I was in my garden, and on the garden table was a loaf of Mighty White bread.  I thought this odd because I haven''t seen Mighty White bread since the 80s.  There were a couple of robins in the garden, so I thought I''d feed the robins some of the bread, next doors terrier was barking at the robins, but they didn''t seem to mind, just kept eating the crumbs.  And then I was pounced on by a massive lion.No idea what it means...[/quote] you had a fat Millwall fan jump on ya? not nice at all!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

As a general rule for the non physic, you ALWAYS reverse your dreams.

Simples.

[/quote]

Hang on! in my dream last night i was doing Delia with a strap-on, does this now mean i''m gay? is Delia really a man???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Simples.

last night i was doing Delia with a strap-on, does this now mean i''m gay? is Delia really a man???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God, no, that''s awful. What an image, that''s just too much.

[quote user="Alf Tupper"]

Simples.

last night i was doing Delia with a strap-on, does this now mean i''m gay? is Delia really a man???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God, no, that''s awful. What an image, that''s just too much.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="World Cup Dogger "]

Strange!!

[/quote]

Allow me to have a crack at interpreting your dream Dogger:

• While you are obviously desperate for us to get promoted you have not quite convinced yourself it''s going to happen. Therefore, like all little boys, you expressed your desperation through your mother by getting the Lump ( Shatner ) to Jump to the next level. Shatner can only jump on a trampoline.
  • With respect to the aeroplane, this was your fear that Liverpool are looking for a replacement manager and had sent an emissary for Lambert. The cheese and pickle sandwich bit is, I admit, a bit of a nightmare. 

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I had a dream last night that I was in my garden, and on the garden table was a loaf of Mighty White bread.  I thought this odd because I haven''t seen Mighty White bread since the 80s.  There were a couple of robins in the garden, so I thought I''d feed the robins some of the bread, next doors terrier was barking at the robins, but they didn''t seem to mind, just kept eating the crumbs.  And then I was pounced on by a massive lion.

No idea what it means...
[/quote]

Simple stop eating cheese on toast for supper[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I had a dream last night that I was in my garden, and on the garden table was a loaf of Mighty White bread.  I thought this odd because I haven''t seen Mighty White bread since the 80s.  There were a couple of robins in the garden, so I thought I''d feed the robins some of the bread, next doors terrier was barking at the robins, but they didn''t seem to mind, just kept eating the crumbs.  And then I was pounced on by a massive lion.

No idea what it means...
[/quote]

Simple stop eating cheese on toast for supper[:D]

[/quote]

I''m not sure that would help Devon.....

I''m getting increasingly worried about him[*-)]

[;)]

[quote user="Delia s Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Simples.

[/quote]

Hang on! in my dream last night i was doing Delia with a strap-on, 1. does this now mean i''m gay?2.  is Delia really a man???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]1. More than likely not.....2. very possible [;)]

No idea what it means...
[/quote]

Terriers Hudderfield

RObins Swindon

White - leeds

Lions - millwalll

I assume you were a canary?   Either terribly contrived blah

or bread is a symbol of life,  and with a rose tinted view back to the 80s a fondly felt memory.   You are in a place of tranquility and familiarity( your garden) and suggesting you are ostensibly happy with your lot.   However you are killed by a lion - a powerful and feared animal - the king of the animal world.  A powerful predator difficult to overcome.   Despite your calm exterior are you know you need to stand up to a situation and overcome something that will otherwise be the ruin of you. 

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I had a dream last night that I was in my garden, and on the garden table was a loaf of Mighty White bread.  I thought this odd because I haven''t seen Mighty White bread since the 80s.  There were a couple of robins in the garden, so I thought I''d feed the robins some of the bread, next doors terrier was barking at the robins, but they didn''t seem to mind, just kept eating the crumbs.  And then I was pounced on by a massive lion.No idea what it means...[/quote]

Terriers Hudderfield

RObins Swindon

White - leeds

Lions - millwalll

I assume you were a canary?   Either terribly contrived blah

or bread is a symbol of life,  and with a rose tinted view back to the 80s a fondly felt memory.   You are in a place of tranquility and familiarity( your garden) and suggesting you are ostensibly happy with your lot.   However you are killed by a lion - a powerful and feared animal - the king of the animal world.  A powerful predator difficult to overcome.   Despite your calm exterior are you know you need to stand up to a situation and overcome something that will otherwise be the ruin of you. 

[/quote]Excellent work Zipper, sadly you were right with option a) [:)]