Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Did you just see that

thats because they know we''re up, and not going to self implode, like many on here think we may do. take it as a compliment

I think they are taking the bookies view that we are up and away ...only who comes with us to be decided....frustrating though i know!

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

Sky just said some big games tomorrow

Charlton v Colchester

Yeovil v Millwall

Carlisle v Leeds

Do we no longer exist ?

[/quote]Drives me crazy!!!

I dont think sky has ever heard of NORWICH  unless we lose then we do get a mention [just]

It was funny at the start though, they said something along the lines of ''There are 3 or 4 teams gunning for that 1 promotion slot''...they obviously know we are far and away [:d]

Why do we throw our teddies out everytime we don''t get mentioned or overlooked.

How do the fans from the teams at the bottom fighting for their survivals also see what sky mentioned,their games are just as important for them.

There is a world out there from Norwich...

Dudley, do you have a spare room and want a lodger? Love it that you''re watching Sky Sports. I imagine you, the wife, and lad all sat watching Sky Sports where as most people are watching Corrie.Proper fan family!

Not sure if it''s been mentioned elsewhere but as Sky will have not been to The Carra for a live match this season, could this be a record for a team (hopefully) gaining promotion?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Dudley, do you have a spare room and want a lodger? Love it that you''re watching Sky Sports. I imagine you, the wife, and lad all sat watching Sky Sports where as most people are watching Corrie.

Proper fan family!

[/quote]

Spot on Andy

This week will consist of

Saturday - little un football in morning - watched live game in Holiday Inn - Norwich game - end of Villa game - how sad for wife being Villa as second team, then El classico

Sunday little un up watched MOD followed by el classico - off to little uns football - watched ( kept switching channel ) Man City and semi final, finished with Valencia game

Monday - little un at soccer school all day - Swindon game

Tues - little un soccer school all day - I am off to Orient - wife upset as she will have to listen on radio

Weds - My dads team the Doghouse in sunday senior cup final at FCR little un mascot

Thurs - suppose we will have to catch up on the soaps

Fantastic having a son who is football mad and a wife who is not far behind ( even if I did have to change her from her native Villa to the magnificent canaries )

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Not sure if it''s been mentioned elsewhere but as Sky will have not been to The Carra for a live match this season, could this be a record for a team (hopefully) gaining promotion?[/quote]

Sunderland?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Not sure if it''s been mentioned elsewhere but as Sky will have not been to The Carra for a live match this season, could this be a record for a team (hopefully) gaining promotion?[/quote]

Maybe McNally could sue them too?

Clear case of discrimination and probably a breach of contract.

OTBC

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Dudley, do you have a spare room and want a lodger? Love it that you''re watching Sky Sports. I imagine you, the wife, and lad all sat watching Sky Sports where as most people are watching Corrie.Proper fan family![/quote]

Spot on Andy

This week will consist of

Saturday - little un football in morning - watched live game in Holiday Inn - Norwich game - end of Villa game - how sad for wife being Villa as second team, then El classico

Sunday little un up watched MOD followed by el classico - off to little uns football - watched ( kept switching channel ) Man City and semi final, finished with Valencia game

Monday - little un at soccer school all day - Swindon game

Tues - little un soccer school all day - I am off to Orient - wife upset as she will have to listen on radio

Weds - My dads team the Doghouse in sunday senior cup final at FCR little un mascot

Thurs - suppose we will have to catch up on the soaps

Fantastic having a son who is football mad and a wife who is not far behind ( even if I did have to change her from her native Villa to the magnificent canaries )

[/quote]What position does your lad play?

In his age group classed as a defender, but that really is the holding midfielder in his type of football. As they all grow though he will be to short to be a centre half so midfielder or full back is where he is being pointed to. Quite funny because even at his age you can tell he will never be a striker, ace till he gets in front of goal but not a clinical finisher.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Lambert is King"]

Sky just said some big games tomorrow

Charlton v Colchester

Yeovil v Millwall

Carlisle v Leeds

Do we no longer exist ?

[/quote]

Drives me crazy!!!
[/quote]

Me too lol