Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

forget losing lambert, holt, hoolahan.. what about mcnally?

since McNally took over the running off this football club things seem to have improved. He was the one who clearly wanted Lambert, seems to keep the majority shareholders on a tight leash, and knows the difference between a football club and a business and keeps them apart where necessary.would it be a huge loss if he said he was leaving tomorrow?what a change from mr prudence with ambition

yeah things seemed to have improved since he arrived. and scottish football is getting worse and guess who is incharge of that - yeah thats right neil doooomcaster [;)]

[quote user="National express super guard "]since McNally took over the running off this football club things seem to have improved. He was the one who clearly wanted Lambert, seems to keep the majority shareholders on a tight leash, and knows the difference between a football club and a business and keeps them apart where necessary.
would it be a huge loss if he said he was leaving tomorrow?
what a change from mr prudence with ambition
[/quote]

McNally would see this through and has already done the Celtics ect. But you are quite right in saying he is certainly the most important signing we have made in recent times and unlike any of the rest leaving I think if he left it would have a major impact on our club. I would like to think that if he gets this club out of debt, keeps driveing us forward and secures investment that Delia and Co would see fit to give him some of their shares as a reward, lets face it they would have been worth nothing without him.

[quote user="National express super guard "] bloke is another excellent addition this season but gets little credit[/quote]Little credit? Ha! That''s the best joke I''ve heard on here in months.

[quote user="National express super guard "]its ok, as your god I can assure you that the sky is not falling in.It was just a point, I weren''t saying we''re doomed without him, but bloke is another excellent addition this season but gets little credit[/quote]He gets the highest praise every time his name is mentioned here.[:|]

[quote user="National express super guard "]since McNally took over the running off this football club things seem to have improved. He was the one who clearly wanted Lambert, seems to keep the majority shareholders on a tight leash, and knows the difference between a football club and a business and keeps them apart where necessary.
would it be a huge loss if he said he was leaving tomorrow?
what a change from mr prudence with ambition
[/quote]

For once I think that if Lambert should leave (I certainly hope he doesn''t) that in McNally and Bowkett our next manager would be a much better appointment than those made under Doomcaster.

Would anyone go as far to say that McNally''s appointment was more crucial to us than Lamberts and that when Lambert goes on to bigger and better things we wil be able to trust Mr McNally to engage as great a successor?. Or was he just lucky?                               PS, I hope that neither leave but I am a realist.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="National express super guard "]its ok, as your god I can assure you that the sky is not falling in.It was just a point, I weren''t saying we''re doomed without him, but bloke is another excellent addition this season but gets little credit[/quote]He gets the highest praise every time his name is mentioned here.[:|][/quote]so therefore he is a major part of Norwich City, and my post has been answered. thank god Morty answered or I''d never be able to go to work later

Funnily enough I actually posed the exact same question to someone very important at the footbal club in the last week. Who would you prefer to walk out on the club tomorrow if you had the choice, McNally or Lambert? McNally was the answer. (But having said that, they did say that both were fantastic for the football club & in no way did they want either to leave!)

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="morty"][quote user="National express super guard "]its ok, as your god I can assure you that the sky is not falling in.It was just a point, I weren''t saying we''re doomed without him, but bloke is another excellent addition this season but gets little credit[/quote]He gets the highest praise every time his name is mentioned here.[:|][/quote]so therefore he is a major part of Norwich City, and my post has been answered. thank god Morty answered or I''d never be able to go to work later[/quote]Lol, weirdo.The fact he is a major asset isn''t in question, every single time he is mentioned here it is complimentary and it would be a pretty one sided debate if anyone were to say otherwise.I was more taking the mickey at yet another gloomy "what if" thread.I don''t know how some of you people ever get to sleep at night, I really don''t.

Delia brought in Mcnally and had the bottle to get rid of her pet(doomcaster)..and had the forsight,for once to step back and allow Mcnally and co go about their biz....So hats off to Delia for seeing the light and may Mcnally become as popular as that other bloke who was apparently our saviour and loved by everyone(cant think of the blokes name)

[quote user="National express super guard "]what if morty leaves the message board? doomed, doomed I tell thee ;)[/quote]Like that will happen.[;)]