Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

So, who's going to Leyton Orient then?

Yep...off to the far east (stand, that is) - will be a great atmosphere even if we can''t quite mathematically do it tomorrow night.OTBC

A dozen of us meeting at 10 at ''spoons on riverside then out on the 11.30.Once we reach London we will stay in the City,as there is many a fine hostelry to be found around there,many of which don''t open at weekends,so no good for a Saturday London game.Heading over to E10 about 4.30,then back on the 23.30 with hopefully,another 3 points in the bag towards the title!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]i''ll even hug you nana if we win ;-)[/quote]

ha ha i might try and get a blow up banana to wave around [;)]

[/quote]

I have one of them, 5ft, look out for it!

[quote user="King Korey"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]i''ll even hug you nana if we win ;-)[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody hell I hope WITS doesn''t read this she was disappointed on not getting a kiss from Sideshow. - What a night this could be??[D]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]

Get ya coat luv, you''ve pulled!!!

You''re not that far away WITS come and enjoy the atmosphere!!

[/quote]It''s too cold for just my coat ST  or do you plan to warm me up? [:P]I know it''s not far from me but the getting home afterwards is tricky, as I said on another thread

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="King Korey"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody hell I hope WITS doesn''t read this she was disappointed on not getting a kiss from Sideshow. - What a night this could be??[D]

[/quote][:''(] I''ve read it nowMind you, 5ft - ouch I read

I''m going, couldn''t get a ticket in the east stand so i am in the home area, any other Norwich fans in the home end?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]myself and TGD are making the trip ~(although I have to sit in the car whilst he has a meeting [:(])[/quote]

In that case I''ll bet you''ll be playing with your brand new Ipod Nana.

[/quote]

in the car alone now, but managed to use TGD''s vodafone wireless internet dongle - yipeee. Ipod ran out of battery last night - typically - so haven''t got that either [:(]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendo "][:D] I''m up for it then.
[/quote]

Listen to this and get in the swing now [;)]  I actually have this on 7'''' vinyl, how sad lol

YouTube - Do The Hustle

<<dances round room>>

[/quote]

I like. [Y] Very catch indeed. [:)]
[quote user="I am a Banana"]myself and TGD are making the trip ~(although I have to sit in the car whilst he has a meeting [:(])[/quote]

Is the Great Drinkell your Dad, Robbo? Oh and how was your Tuna Sandwich?[:D]
[/quote]

yeah he is my dad, and the tuna sandwich was great, well worth leaving a game of fifa [;)]

I''m going, couldn''t get a ticket in the east stand so i am in the home area, any other Norwich fans in the home end?

er [*-)]

[quote user="Slade"]

er [*-)]

[/quote]

be afraid SLADE, be very afraid us norwich fans are well ''ard [;)]

Especially the likes of me with my 6 year old son in the home family stand. Still a bargain at 1p for his ticket.

I''m going. East Stand ''B''. I''m looking forward to a great atmosphere and a great game. I am not too worried about the players that are missing because those replacing them will be well up for it. Everyone wants to play and do well for a winning team!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Will be setting off soon, no idea where my seat is cos someone else has got it for me, should be a great night. [/quote]

What he said !!!.........on the 4 o clock and really looking forward to this one.

Haven`t done many away games in the last few years cos of young family but now they are able to come with me ..[:D][:D][:D]

the atmosphere is usually electric for big games at Brissy.

i''m having a prediction with my dad as to how long it takes you lot to sing the chant "YOUR SUPPORT IS FUCKING SHIT" which all large teams seem to do at BR.

[quote user="Slade"]

the atmosphere is usually electric for big games at Brissy.

i''m having a prediction with my dad as to how long it takes you lot to sing the chant "YOUR SUPPORT IS FUCKING SHIT" which all large teams seem to do at BR.

[/quote]

Think our lot will be too busy doing the " russell" by all accounts..