Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

So, who's going to Leyton Orient then?

I''m leaving Norwich on the 10-30 train, heading for The Founders Arms next to the Tate Modern on the river, good food, good beer, oh and there''s a football match in the evening - could be well trashed by then !!!

Does anyone know what pub to drink in near the ground?

Also ive got to get a tube from Hounslow does anyone know how long this will take?

Im not confident of these next 2 aways bearing in mind our record in London!

[quote user="Brendo "]Not quite. Haha just had a look on google images. [:D] Think I would look ravishing in one. [:)]
[/quote]

No you really wouldn''t lol

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Going down on the 4pm from Norwich, so little time for beers but will make up for that with a day out in Greenwich on Saturday.

Who''s on the 11.30 home?!

[/quote]

4pm down 1030 home

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]myself and TGD are making the trip ~(although I have to sit in the car whilst he has a meeting [:(])[/quote]

In that case I''ll bet you''ll be playing with your brand new Ipod Nana.

[/quote]

yeah better download a few more apps to keep me entertained, and ill probs take my laptop too for work [:(]

Both Mrs KC and I will be in attendance, can''t wait now!Leyton is a bit of a hole (I am actually big''gin it up here) so probably best to do your drinking in the centre. Tube is a 20 minute trip from Holborn (if the Central line is working).

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Both Mrs KC and I will be in attendance, can''t wait now!Leyton is a bit of a hole (I am actually big''gin it up here) so probably best to do your drinking in the centre. Tube is a 20 minute trip from Holborn (if the Central line is working).[/quote]Where are people goin drinking in london before as not too sure really where to go? I know there is a wetherspoons in stratford so may hang about there for a while or something

I hae no idea, I am going straight from work so will only have time for one or two before the game.For the Millwall game I know a few went to London Bridge, but those arriving early will be better placed to pick a venue.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Going down on the 4pm from Norwich, so little time for beers but will make up for that with a day out in Greenwich on Saturday.

Who''s on the 11.30 home?!

[/quote]4.30 there, 11.30 back.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendo "][:D] I''m up for it then. [/quote]

Listen to this and get in the swing now [;)]  I actually have this on 7'''' vinyl, how sad lol

YouTube - Do The Hustle

<<dances round room>>

[/quote]I like. [Y] Very catch indeed. [:)][quote user="I am a Banana"]myself and TGD are making the trip

~(although I have to sit in the car whilst he has a meeting

[:(])[/quote]Is the Great Drinkell your Dad, Robbo? Oh and how was your Tuna Sandwich?[:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendo "][:D] I''m up for it then.
[/quote]

Listen to this and get in the swing now [;)]  I actually have this on 7'''' vinyl, how sad lol

YouTube - Do The Hustle

<<dances round room>>

[/quote]

I like. [Y] Very catch indeed. [:)]
[quote user="I am a Banana"]myself and TGD are making the trip ~(although I have to sit in the car whilst he has a meeting [:(])[/quote]

Is the Great Drinkell your Dad, Robbo? Oh and how was your Tuna Sandwich?[:D]
[/quote]

Hmmmm yes it''s catchy and old, sorta like me hahaha

Haha, it''s good though. [:)]Don''t really get how it would work?Just loads of doo doo doo''s, then DAREL RUSSELL? [:D] And if so, how do you know when to do the Darel Russell bit? [:P]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''m leaving Norwich on the 10-30 train, heading for The Founders Arms next to the Tate Modern on the river, good food, good beer, oh and there''s a football match in the evening - could be well trashed by then !!![/quote]

Good choice.Nice pub,lovely part of the city[Y] And if you can be bothered,there is a cafe/bar in the gallery where you get some great views of the Thames etc.

[quote user="Brendo "]Haha, it''s good though. [:)]

Don''t really get how it would work?

Just loads of doo doo doo''s, then DAREL RUSSELL? [:D] And if so, how do you know when to do the Darel Russell bit? [:P]
[/quote]

If you listen to the song when  it says do the hustle, you just sing, darel russell lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Brendo "]Haha, it''s good though. [:)]Don''t really get how it would work?Just loads of doo doo doo''s, then DAREL RUSSELL? [:D] And if so, how do you know when to do the Darel Russell bit? [:P][/quote]

If you listen to the song when  it says do the hustle, you just sing, darel russell lol.

[/quote]I''m never gonna know when that is though. [:P] [:(]

[quote user="ryan1992"]Somehow managed to get Orient tickets and Charlton tickets, what a week![/quote]Same. [:D] Two tickets to Charlton in one week.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''m leaving Norwich on the 10-30 train, heading for The Founders Arms next to the Tate Modern on the river, good food, good beer, oh and there''s a football match in the evening - could be well trashed by then !!![/quote]

Good choice.Nice pub,lovely part of the city[Y] And if you can be bothered,there is a cafe/bar in the gallery where you get some great views of the Thames etc.

[/quote]

The pub and the gallery are perfect places to sit enjoy  coffee/beer/food and just chill and watch the world go by.

Not able to go now - Mrs BH having a difficult pregnancy and as baby is due in next couple of weeks I''ve been asked - nicely - not to go :-(

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''m leaving Norwich on the 10-30 train, heading for The Founders Arms next to the Tate Modern on the river, good food, good beer, oh and there''s a football match in the evening - could be well trashed by then !!![/quote]I''ll be drinking all afternoon so it''ll be disappointing if I''m not trashed too.....

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

The pub and the gallery are perfect places to sit enjoy  coffee/beer/food and just chill and watch the world go by.

[/quote]Aye is a very nice area, lucky to have lived there last year, and a very nice pub!Gutted I couldn''t get a ticket for the game.