Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

So, who's going to Leyton Orient then?

This is my first away game of the season and i really can''t wait.

There is going to be so many of us there that it''ll be like another home game. I know of at least 10 people who are going expecting to get into the Orient end, so the atmosphere will be great.

Who else is going?

PS - keep the faith, we''re almost there!!

I''ll be there. I was hoping to spend the night with a radio nervously pinned to my ear for other results but that will now have to wait... Still really up for it though. An away game with a bouncy atmosphere is what our inevitably nervy players need.

I''m going. [:)]3 of us are going on the train, which is my first away game on the train, and only the second not on cabbage. The other one being Cardiff last year in the car.I can''t wait either. [:D]Just hope I can get away with my under 14 ticket on the tube. [:$]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]i''ll even hug you nana if we win ;-)[/quote]

ha ha i might try and get a blow up banana to wave around [;)]

Yep, coming down from Sheffield. Shame it wont be the promotion party we were hoping for, but should be good fun anyway!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Yep, coming down from Sheffield. Shame it wont be the promotion party we were hoping for, but should be good fun anyway!
[/quote]

can we not get promoted there then? even if other results go our way?

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m going. [:)]3 of us are going on the train, which is my first away game on the train, and only the second not on cabbage. The other one being Cardiff last year in the car.I can''t wait either. [:D]Just hope I can get away with my under 14 ticket on the tube. [:$][/quote]Use the auto ticket machines at the station Brendo. You need never expose your bum fluff to a single suspicious human throughout your entire visit.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Yep, coming down from Sheffield. Shame it wont be the promotion party we were hoping for, but should be good fun anyway![/quote]

can we not get promoted there then? even if other results go our way?

[/quote]Yep, I think we''d still be technically catchable even if all the results went for us. Someone else can probably explain it properly.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Brendo "]I''m going. [:)]3 of us are going on the train, which is my first away game on the train, and only the second not on cabbage. The other one being Cardiff last year in the car.I can''t wait either. [:D]Just hope I can get away with my under 14 ticket on the tube. [:$][/quote]Use the auto ticket machines at the station Brendo. You need never expose your bum fluff to a single suspicious human throughout your entire visit.[/quote]Cheers. [Y]And no neeed to be so stereotypical, I can assure you no bum fluff. [:)]

What''s a Grecian beard? [:P]And I don''t really want this to turn into a converstation about one''s facial hair. [:(]Leyton Orient anyone... [:D]

It''s the sort of thick plentiful face fuzz you get on swarthy Greek chaps. But I''m sure you''re as smooth as Dion''s head.

Not quite. Haha just had a look on google images. [:D] Think I would look ravishing in one. [:)]

11 of us going down on the 13:30 train from Norwich.

Don''t forget to join in with the Darel Russell chant to the tune of "Do the hustle" at the game.

That is my single most favorite chant Pete. I struggle to do it as it still makes me laugh every time.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]myself and TGD are making the trip ~(although I have to sit in the car whilst he has a meeting [:(])[/quote]

In that case I''ll bet you''ll be playing with your brand new Ipod Nana.

no it''s just dadadadadadadadada dadadadadadadadada dadadadadadadadad dadadadada (PAUSE) DARREL RUSSEL..

[quote user="Brendo "]Is it "Do do do the Russell Hustle"?

Or any lyrics?
[/quote]

Easiest chant there is and therefore no excuse for anyone going not to join in.

me and my mate are going by train. Believe we are getting train at 13:00. Getting train I think is so much better than getting shitty cabbage.And I believe we could be all but promoted at Orient. If Swindon draw or lose and Leeds lose we will have at least a 12 point gap on second which with only 4 games left you would think that would be us all but up