Sign in to follow this  
beelsie

is it now time?

It must be time for one of Yankee Canaries emergency board meetings at Carrow road.

I think we all enjoyed the last one it gave me and many others a smile or two. 

There has been much rumour and innuendo posted here over this first episode of Prem fight for survival, plenty of Boardroom politics are likely, in view of the unsettling remarks made by first Wiz, shooting from the hip so to speak; all for the good of the club I might add. 

They could call for hit man tactics me thinks!!! How about it YC?

[quote]It must be time for one of Yankee Canaries emergency board meetings at Carrow road. I think we all enjoyed the last one it gave me and many others a smile or two. There has been much rumour and i...[/quote]

You may be surprised Beelsie, but I''m with you 1000% my friend.

The lyrical panache of the ''Yankee One'', has been sorely missed on these thar boards of late. I suspect his been charging his third hand pacemaker again!.

So come on Yankee, do your best/worse. We really could do with a good laugh, especially after bloody Doomcaster''s ranting''s.

I haven''t wet myself with laughter for a good while now.

You know you want to, and your fans await.  

Apologies for lack of response previously gentlemen. I was otherwise pre-occupied with U.S. Thanksgiving activities and was unable to conduct my normal "trawling" to see if anyone was getting out of line ( are your ears perking up Wizard? ). In any event, I appreciate the sentiments but, as you know, Norwich Board meetings are only called when the spirit moves, so to speak. Not like those big, boring clubs where meetings take place like clockwork at the appointed hour.