Sign in to follow this  
NCFC4LIFE

Lappin Dropped??

Surely Lambert got found out a little when dropping both Chris Martin and Korey Smith Snakepit? But of course he just rested them because they were tired and Paul Lambert never makes mistakes does he? It would be blasphemy to even think such a thing!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Lambert is King"]You going tomorrow Smudge ? got a feeling we have a number of injuries reading between the lines[/quote]

Yep I''m there... shall we have a bet on Lappin to get the winner???
[/quote]

As you know Smudge often the way, but I suspect if he does by the time we get back there will be at least 2 threads saying '' hey Smudger read this '' and this thread will have at least another 100 postings on it. 

Lol, so because you can''t possibly be wrong about Lappin it must mean that Lambert is wrong?I really would get those delusions checked out by a suitable health professional if I were you.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]...and who does the prize for knowing the least about football go Morty???[/quote]

No idea Smudge, tell me.

[:)]
[/quote]

I think you are well on the way to being abused Morty by the font of all footballing knowledge aka Smudger as obviously a good nights sleep has not done anything to dampen his hatred of Simon lappin.We all have our views on players but Smudgers way of debate is to keep ramming his thoughts down your throat and if you dare to have an opposing view the laptop verbal starts spewing out.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"]...and who does the prize for knowing the least about football go Morty???[/quote]No idea Smudge, tell me.[:)][/quote]

I think you are well on the way to being abused Morty by the font of all footballing knowledge aka Smudger as obviously a good nights sleep has not done anything to dampen his hatred of Simon lappin.We all have our views on players but Smudgers way of debate is to keep ramming his thoughts down your throat and if you dare to have an opposing view the laptop verbal starts spewing out.

[/quote]Oh don''t worry, I am not interested in entering into debate, I am all too aware of the futility.[:)]

It''s all about opinions, I thought Lappin had a good game on Saturday and it was McNamee that drifted infield too much.

I also think that despite his goals that Chris Martin is a lazy fucker and if he worked half as hard as Holt he would have had another half a dozen goals.

Now lots of people don''t/won''t agree, but that''s what forum are all about.  Lappin is the best crosser of a ball we have in the team he also works his nuts off, in my humble opinion he would be in my team every week and it shows what a cunt the rodent was to treat him like he did, I think he will play a big part next season, and hopedully get a goal or two because that is the only thing i think thats lacking in his game.

[quote user="paulo79"]

It''s all about opinions, I thought Lappin had a good game on Saturday and it was McNamee that drifted infield too much.

I also think that despite his goals that Chris Martin is a lazy fucker and if he worked half as hard as Holt he would have had another half a dozen goals.

Now lots of people don''t/won''t agree, but that''s what forum are all about.  Lappin is the best crosser of a ball we have in the team he also works his nuts off, in my humble opinion he would be in my team every week and it shows what a cunt the rodent was to treat him like he did, I think he will play a big part next season, and hopedully get a goal or two because that is the only thing i think thats lacking in his game.

[/quote]

Why hello, Mrs Lappin.

[;)]

OTBC