Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

1000 Leyton Orient Tickets left

We are a reasonable bunch, but we don''t take kindly to rowdy away fans in our stands, so please please don''t do what some dirty Leeds scum did when they got their late equalizer and go beserk at our fans.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''d so go if I could get an away ticket [:(] not up for all that secrecy sitting still whilst we score shit.
[/quote]

If you change your mind Andy leaving mine about 1 : 20. Got space in the car

Too right mate. That why I''d not be keen on it.. Although if I did I''d sit there without making a peep.. I just wouldn''t enjoy it at all I don''t think!

[quote user="Slade"]

We are a reasonable bunch, but we don''t take kindly to rowdy away fans in our stands, so please please don''t do what some dirty Leeds scum did when they got their late equalizer and go beserk at our fans.

[/quote]

Shame really Slade we could have made you some well needed extra cash as we could have sold these tickets three times over with a bit of segregation. It always amazes me with football clubs all plead poverty ( quite rightly ) but dont help themselves. At Charlton on Saturday we will be in a stadium with loads of empty seats, just seems mad. Could get you a player next year.

No no, I''m not against opposition fans sitting in the home ends - it is bums on seats whichever way you look at it.

But I''m just saying that if you do, you need to be quiet for fear of getting chucked out. Not saying you will, just that we''ve had problems with big clubs doing this before namely Southampton and Leeds.

[quote user="Slade"]

No no, I''m not against opposition fans sitting in the home ends - it is bums on seats whichever way you look at it.

But I''m just saying that if you do, you need to be quiet for fear of getting chucked out. Not saying you will, just that we''ve had problems with big clubs doing this before namely Southampton and Leeds.

[/quote]

I agree with Slade. I am not to bothered as long as you don''t celebrate if your team scores. I remember one bloke next to me jumped up when Spurs scored against us a couple years ago. It was bloody annoying. So as Andy says if you don''t feel like you can keep your trap shut, you shouldnt go. If you can go for it.

[quote user="Smudger"]No surprises but at least they gave us extra, unlike the dumb f**ks at CAFC.[/quote]

Or ColWho who would have sooner had empty seats than bums on seats

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''d so go if I could get an away ticket [:(] not up for all that secrecy sitting still whilst we score shit.[/quote]

If you change your mind Andy leaving mine about 1 : 20. Got space in the car

[/quote]Ah cheers Dudley, I missed this post originally :)Would have gone for it I think but got a wedding thing tonight :(