Sign in to follow this  
ref89

Is there a live stream tonight?

[quote user="NottsCanary"]I dont think the one posted on this thread will work, when I search for the streams, this site always comes up and never works. If there is another site then it may work there. It isnt on justin TV or p2p4u so I would say its not going to be streamed.[/quote]Thats cause it''s not going to be streamed haha [:D]

[quote user="woody11"]haha it really starts at 20;45 doesnt it?? lol[/quote]Yes, it does, central european time.

That link is simply there to direct you to another site which happens to be a pay site.  After paying it will then show live games much in the same way the other (free) sites do.  Incidentally tonights match won''t be on there.

I''ve checked my usual free places and there is nothing around.

For god sakes, nobody pay any money to the con-sites that charge...

[quote user="mnc"]Don''t know if it will work but sent you a PM with details for one posted on twitter earlier. Fingers crossed![/quote]

Are you the mnc i remember from the snakepit ?

Sorry everyone, should have investigated the link further before posting.[quote user="yoda"][quote user="mnc"]Don''t know if it will work but sent you a PM with details for one posted on twitter earlier. Fingers crossed![/quote]

Are you the mnc i remember from the snakepit ?[/quote]Hi Yoda, yep that''s me! You still going? Don''t think I''ve seen you in there for a while.

No more of a casual these days , gave up my ST in the pit when the prices went up for my boys . hope your''e keeping alright !