Sign in to follow this  
ref89

Is there a live stream tonight?

Don''t know if it will work but sent you a PM with details for one posted on twitter earlier. Fingers crossed!

[quote user="mnc"]Don''t know if it will work but sent you a PM with details for one posted on twitter earlier. Fingers crossed![/quote]I know this makes my comment look stupid, but I am still sure there won''t be one. Could you send me one aswell [:)] Thanks bud [Y]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"][quote user="mnc"]Don''t know if it will work but sent you a PM with details for one posted on twitter earlier. Fingers crossed![/quote]I know this makes my comment look stupid, but I am still sure there won''t be one. Could you send me one aswell [:)] Thanks bud [Y][/quote]Pass it on please, I''m skeptical too but you never know.[:)]

Blimey the requests are coming in quicker than #grantholtfacts!  Let''s hope one of the links work!

[quote user="mnc"]Blimey the requests are coming in quicker than #grantholtfacts!  Let''s hope one of the links work![/quote]Ta.[Y]

Before it gets removed, here it is everybody: [url]http://livesportsleague.blogspot.com/2010/04/leyton-orient-vs-norwich-city-live.html[/url]

Much quicker [:D]

Mhmmm...this gets asked nearly every week now and although with the colchester match i made a fool of myself (not realising bet365 had paid for rights due to interest) common sense needs to prevail at some point.If it''s on TV (sky sports, etc) = Stream availableIf a betting company or similar have paid for the singular rights to broadcast one match due to huge interest = Stream available.Otherwise, typically speaking, stream not available. Alot of sites, like the link posted imo, will post almost every game up on their site claiming to show it live just to increase their hit counts (more page impressions = more money from ads).

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''d like to join in the fun as well please [:P][/quote]Its the one pups posted above.

I dont think the one posted on this thread will work, when I search for the streams, this site always comes up and never works. If there is another site then it may work there. It isnt on justin TV or p2p4u so I would say its not going to be streamed.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]I dont think the one posted on this thread will work, when I search for the streams, this site always comes up and never works. If there is another site then it may work there. It isnt on justin TV or p2p4u so I would say its not going to be streamed.[/quote]You''re probably right but its worth a clicky just in case.[:)]