Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

NORWICH LOSE

So will we win again, Orient are hardly good, 2 shots on targwt all game is pathetic! I am worried. No wes and no holt we seem a spent force..please lets not blow it, why can we never make life easy for ourselves?

Good work on getting this thread started virtually as the final whistle went, almost like you couldn''t wait.[Y]

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]So will we win again, Orient are hardly good, 2 shots on targwt all game is pathetic! I am worried. No wes and no holt we seem a spent force..please lets not blow it, why can we never make life easy for ourselves?[/quote]

Couldn''t you have added that to the match thread?

Well, wins against Leeds & Huddersfield recently shopuld mean that it would have been an easy win against a team with 1 win in their last 13.

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]Behave yourselves!

We will not go quietly in the night!

We will win this league!!!

In Lambert we trust!

Who is with me!!!
[/quote]

We sounded awful tonight though.  If we don''t get a result at Charlton then you never know what might happen.  This race for second place that sky sports news can''t stop going on about now might just be race for promotion with us now a feature in it.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]So will we win again, Orient are hardly good, 2 shots on targwt all game is pathetic! I am worried. No wes and no holt we seem a spent force..please lets not blow it, why can we never make life easy for ourselves?[/quote]

Couldn''t you have added that to the match thread?

[/quote]

I could have but the thread is really about my concern of getting the points we need to go up, hopefully as champions, our recent points have all been scrapy and without Wes and Holt I am really worried about our ability to in, its easy for everyone to say we are up dont worry but on recent form and it would be easy for us not to win again ( i do think we will get draws) but to lose 4 games, 2 of which are away is not beyond the realms of reality

We were undone by a team on the back of "new manager syndrome". The result was almost going to go agin us.But look at the league table we are top by 6 points with 4 games to go and 2 of those against Gillingham and Carlisle.Lets take a deep breath and enjoy the ride it will work out just fine!

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]We were undone by a team on the back of "new manager syndrome". The result was almost going to go agin us.But look at the league table we are top by 6 points with 4 games to go and 2 of those against Gillingham and Carlisle.Lets take a deep breath and enjoy the ride it will work out just fine![/quote][Y]

Rather than worrying about the loss tonight, be thankful for some of those last minute winners and late goals. If it wasnt for them then I doubt we would be top.