Sign in to follow this  
ChelmsfordCanary

Half time team talk???

If he was throwing cups he wasn''t throwing them hard enough. I thought after HT we would come out and realise that Orient had out fought us to virtually every ball. But it was the same story second half. Total lack of intelligence from our players. Our approach was not not working and we did not have the nouse to change tack.

We should have come at them like a firestorm tonight. Saturday at Charlton we have to play avery attacking game, on the ground like we do best, fight for every ball. That way we can win. It''s simple, win and we will go up. Lose and it''s nail-biting time. OTBC

Scotty McGliesh ran into him in the first half and Forster was holding his hand.

You reserve was warming up big time at HT and then I think Forster came out to see if he could play on.

We aren''t a happy club for Forster to play against: He was in goal for our 6-1 win over Newcastle in pre-season, and in our 2-1 opening day win against Bristol Rovers. Oh, and tonight :D

[quote user="Queen B"]Isn''t Forster always out earlier than everyone else?
[/quote]

Yeah he always comes out for a half time warm up. I think it is something the Newcastle keeper coach must instill in them because Given and Harper always came out for a warm up during half time.