Sign in to follow this  
reg

MY NIGHT IN THE NORTH STAND

What a joke, couldn''t get a ticket in away end so had to settle for North stand with my 6 year old son. Tried to relocate before kick off but the steward said away end was full and no chance.Orient score bad start, then we make it 1-1 and two blokes next to me give a slight cheer, queue the wannabe reggie kray or whichever one was gay to start hurling the C word at them for 10 minutes with no response. He then gave up and ran and got a steward to eject them the twat after which they left the ground quietly.Half time comes, i find head of security and tell them my son does not like hearing the C word and is scared to cheer pleading to be moved the 8 feet across to the 10 or so spare seats in the Norwich end by the corner flag. You can guess the response.Second half starts and 1 person yelled constant abuse at Forster, i looked round after 10 minutes and the phrase glass houses came to mind, he looked like he had fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.Sat quietly through rest of second half and then headed back to my car with a parking ticket for parking next to a low curb.

I can only apologise. But I did post in a thread this afternoon about just this, that if you cheer as an away fan, the home fans will not like it.

That''s not just Orient, that''s everywhere.

However, the alarming thing is that the North is the family stand, and language like that should not be used.

Sorry to hear about your night.

I am not into paying fines, just my belief.

This might help.

http://templates.fmotl.com/RebuttalTemplate.php

More info found in www.fmotl.com

Happy if you want to PM me,

Thanks for the response, i might try and get out of the parking fine. Every club has its idiots just lucky to meet two on one night.

You''re right., What a Joke!

An away fan takes his 6 year old son to an away game with a home tickets then moans like a girl when they won''t let him in the away end.

What about all the Norwich fans that couldn''t get tickets to this game. Think you''re better than them do ya? Think you deserve to get in the home end do ya?

Then you start crying about bad language at a soccer game. Christ I wonder why people go sometimes. What a douche!

You put your off spring in that situation then you deal with it. Its not the job of safety stewards to break safety rules in order to move you because you bought the wrong ticket. Some people think the world owes them one.

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Then you went and parked in front of someone''s drive way and moaned about the ticket you got for that.

Did you just wake up in yesterday morning and decide you were going to be a c*** for the day?

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]You''re right., What a Joke!

An away fan takes his 6 year old son to an away game with a home tickets then moans like a girl when they won''t let him in the away end.

What about all the Norwich fans that couldn''t get tickets to this game. Think you''re better than them do ya? Think you deserve to get in the home end do ya?

Then you start crying about bad language at a soccer game. Christ I wonder why people go sometimes. What a douche!

You put your off spring in that situation then you deal with it. Its not the job of safety stewards to break safety rules in order to move you because you bought the wrong ticket. Some people think the world owes them one.

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!![/quote]football or not most civilised people manage not to contiually shout c__t over and over again in front of 6 years olds. I would have told him to shut up. A bit of swearing in context at footy is fine, but this sounds a bit OTT, maybe it made the guy feel "big"? maybe he should have better standards.

I would not have asked to relocate if i hadn''t noticed minimum of 20 seats in the away end.I also accept swearing in a general context but not some idiot not even looking at the pitch who would rather shout abuse at someone for standing up when a goal went in, i actually think he was with an orient fan anyway so where should they sit?I was quite happy to sit where my ticket was after speaking with a steward at the start but not so happy after the foul abuse. I can actually watch a game calmly thanks which is why i took my son to the so called family stand.As for my parking, 2 feet the other side of the lowered curb was a brick wall so i don''t think that''s someones drive and maybe its you who is the c***

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Most civilised people manage to not insult others by implying they are dead, homosexual, gangsters, but there you have it.[/quote]slightly different context! now you may think shouting c___ continually in front of kids is Ok but I don''t, end of.