Sign in to follow this  
Methane

Limping to promotion

Whilst I''m still 95% confident that we will get an automatic promotion position, what a disastrous month that wreaks of complacency and lack of style in doing it.

This shows that we may have had our year this year but really we go to Charlton not much better than last year''s no-show.

Come on boys ......get a grip

It just underlines how much we need Wes and Grant.... Don''t think that is a good thing. In my opinion, Lambert should have started with Hughes, but who am I compared with Lambert...
I hope he gives them an earfull today and tells them to get a grip!!!
I do not feel like spreading doom and gloom, but like the 3000 fans yesterday I was absolutely gutted after the game. I bet an outsider couldn''t have told me who was the team just above the relegation zone.

Please Wesley come back and quickly, there was not a soul who could pull the strings in the middle of the park!

Agreed. We were absolutley awful. cannot think of one player who came out of the game with any credit. What makes it worse is that I can''t remember the last time we actually played well. Maybe the colchester game?

Our earlier success was based on good passing football. we dominated the oppossition and didn''t look like we were going to lose. Since then we have lucked out with some late goals, and ground out some decent resuts. Even massive results, such as in the Leeds win, we were second best.

We now look bereft of confidence and any flair. Our only hope now is that the points we picked up earier, and maybe some narrow wins in our next home games are enough to see us stagger over the finish line....

a sad position that we shouldn''t have been in.

haha.... touché.

I meant Looking over our shoulder after being well beaten by Tranmere and Orient, and struggling against Stockport.

Perhaps after last night''s debarcle i just needed some PinkunForum-GroupTherapy

:)

[quote user="First Jedi"]"a sad position that we shouldn''t have been in. "

What? top of the table, 6 points clear.... sad... so sad...[/quote]If we ''Limp'' over the line then thats due to the fact we sprinted away for several months in the middle of the season. Leeds had their ''Limp'' in Feb/March, now we are doing the same.As long as we get over the line I dont mind how we do it.