Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Rudd In Goal

If he was in goal last night would we have conceeded our 2nd?

In the 2 games Rudd played to cover forster we cold all see that he liked to come out and punch/ catch the ball, and last night there was not decision made by forster and this cost us the goal. So would rudd have saved the goal.

we didn''t deserve anything from last night

well done orient!

Yep, the blame is on Nelson for me too. To be fair to him, he''s been one of the best players in the division this season in the air for me. Plus maybe it could have been saved, but Forster made two very good saves the other end in the second half. So no, it was due to us playing poor why we lost.

[quote user="Romantic"]That 2nd one was Nelson''s responsibility all the way for me. Should have put his coconut behind it.
[/quote]

yeah it was, but if rudd was in goal wod he have come out to punch it?!

Yes it was Nelson''s fault, he seemed to duck out of the way!  But when you say about Rudd coming for crosses and getting them by either catching or punching he didn''t do that for MK Dons'' goal on saturday.  Rudd came for the ball and got no wherenear it, even if R.Martin didn''t flick it on then he wouldn''t have got it anyway.

Ifs and buts Nana. I like Rudd too but Forster is first choice for a reason. My biggest problem with him last night was his kicking - woeful!

[quote user="Romantic"]Ifs and buts Nana. I like Rudd too but Forster is first choice for a reason. My biggest problem with him last night was his kicking - woeful!
[/quote]

yeah forster should defo be #1. and i didn''t think his kicking was to bad imo!

Forster pulled off two  terrific saves in the second half, had it not been for him the score would have truly reflected the difference between the two teams.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Forster pulled off two  terrific saves in the second half, had it not been for him the score would have truly reflected the difference between the two teams.[/quote]First bit yeah, second bit no. We hit the post twice, and Hughes had a volley saved very well.