Sign in to follow this  
Tony DaWonderful

BBC PREDICTOR SERVICE.......

[quote user="Askounin"]I just did it and had us finishing 2nd. 1 point behind Millwall, 1 point above Leeds. [:|][/quote]You expect Millwall to get something at Huddersfield?

Just tried it... we came 3rd behind Millwall and Leeds.  Our only points being a win against Gillingham and a draw against Carlisle on the last day.  not good enough [:(]

[quote user="canaryjock"]Well Walsall very nearly won at the Galpharm so why would Millwall not be expected to get anything?[/quote]Surely that''s no basis for predicting anything?

Just tried it. I got:

1. Norwich 92 points - GD = 41

2. Leeds 92 Points - GD = 38

3. Millwall 91 Points

4. Charlton 86 Points

5. Swindon 84 points

6. Col Utd 80 points

Just done mine:

Stop worrying:

N 92

C 89

L 87

S 87

M 86

H 81

Thats with a loss at Charlton and Bristol Rovers and two home wins!

Have faith!

[quote user="fearofambition"]I ended up with norwich and leeds on 90 points and both on 36 gd. What would happen in that situation?[/quote]  I think the champions would be the team that scored the most goals.

I just had a go and got us level on points with Leeds but with a better goal difference of just 1!  Don''t think I''ll be going back for another go.

Walsall may have almost got something at the Galpharm, but Millwall almost got nothing at Yeovil.

We''ll go up. We''re just making a meal of it.

The fact is we''ve got a seven point lead over Millwall and they still have Huddersfield and Swindon to play.

1. Norwich    94pts2. Leeds        88pts3. Millwall      87pts4. Swindon    87pts5. Charlton    85pts6. Huddersfi   79ptsNorwich:Draw vs CharltonWin vs GillinghamWin vs Bristol RoversDraw vs CarlisleLeeds:Win vs GillinghamDraw vs MK DonsDraw vs CharltonWin vs Bristol RoversMillwall:Draw vs HuddersfieldWin vs Leyton OrientWin vs TranmereDraw vs SwindonLast nights loss will spur the team over the line. Neither Leeds or Millwall will win all 4 remaining games meaning we''d probably get away with 4 or 5 points out of the remaining 12. Didn''t make me feel much better as i''m confident we''ll do it anyways.