Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Some really good news!!!!!

Mostly for me but for you lot too!I just won tickets from Aviva to the Charlton game!!! [:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d]....Good news for me because I get to go!!Good news for you because the last game I can remember going to where Norwich lost was Watford away years ago [:d]Nooo way I''m letting that tradition be broken!

Nice one!I too am going on Saturday and I have never been to an away game where we have lost.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Nice one!

I too am going on Saturday and I have never been to an away game where we have lost.

[:)]
[/quote]

God I hope you keep your run going Wink [;)]

Ive been to 12 away games, only seen 1 win and going with a mate whos been to 7 or 8 games and never seen an away win, so the omens arent good [:P]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Mostly for me but for you lot too!

I just won tickets from Aviva to the Charlton game!!! [:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d][:d]....

Good news for me because I get to go!!

Good news for you because the last game I can remember going to where Norwich lost was Watford away years ago [:d]

Nooo way I''m letting that tradition be broken!
[/quote]Congrats...really hope you enjoy a City win[Y]

Thanks buddy [:D]Just saw you''re in Wisbech. I''m staying in Elm at the moment. Can you get Radio Norfolk around here? if so what frequency? I had to sit in the car last night to listen :(

Been to plenty of away games and, is it me, or do we usually do badly when we are wearing an away strip?!! Let''s hope the yellow and green is out on Saturday!

(not on me though, I will be sittingly in the home end trying to remain quiet...)

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Thanks buddy [:D]

Just saw you''re in Wisbech. I''m staying in Elm at the moment. Can you get Radio Norfolk around here? if so what frequency? I had to sit in the car last night to listen :(
[/quote]im also in Elm lol...I struggle to get it in my house

Ahah, I''m on Low Road.. opposite new houses [:)]Were you responsible for the Artful Dodger being painted yellow then? [B]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Ahah, I''m on Low Road.. opposite new houses [:)]

Were you responsible for the Artful Dodger being painted yellow then? [B]
[/quote]im about10 houses away...the dead end bit on low rd...lol...i can see the pub out of my window lol...small world

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Ahah, I''m on Low Road.. opposite new houses [:)]

Were you responsible for the Artful Dodger being painted yellow then? [B]
[/quote]im about10 houses away...the dead end bit on low rd...lol...i can see the pub out of my window lol...small world[/quote]NO its a bloody aweful colour...its now shut the owner went bankrupt i think

Lol, very small world.I thought it was odd that the pub shut because it always seemed busy. I guess the restaurant never took off.You''re not in the house where the milk float crashed are ya? lol

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Lol, very small world.
I thought it was odd that the pub shut because it always seemed busy. I guess the restaurant never took off.

You''re not in the house where the milk float crashed are ya? lol
[/quote]NO, i didnt ear about that lol.

the restaurant never took off...shame really as the food was good...You have the Blacksmiths arms but its quite posh...not for me lol

About 2 weeks ago there was a milk float parked on one of the gardens on the bungalows on the opposite side to the Dodger. It had smashed through a wall and fence.. Epic fail.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]About 2 weeks ago there was a milk float parked on one of the gardens on the bungalows on the opposite side to the Dodger. It had smashed through a wall and fence.. Epic fail.
[/quote]just a bit lol...must be the speed of the float[;)]