Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

utter rubbish

we looked a very poor side last night-do you know why? because they are poor! 7 or 8 of the starters wouldnt get in a bottom league 2 side let alone a team alledgedly heading for the championship.elliot?i just dont get it,for heavens sake please dont buy the sack of c***.we may just limp over the line but not with the 11 muppets who started last night.shamefull performance,didnt deserve the 3000 away fan turnout-sort it out lambert,now we will see what youre really made off,uve had it easy so far,lets see how you do under a little bit of pressure which will build every week if the players dont want it more.orient wanted it more last night and were better players.sad to say but true

May I introduce you to the [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/Themes/default/images/newpost.gif[/img] button.. It''s a great tool allowing you such goodies as opportunities to reply to the several topics already on the subject. [:D]Happy to help!

They''re the same ''muppets'' who put us there you utter clown! You have to be 12 or under to talk such kak am I wrong? Have a think about what you''re actually writing before you press the post button.

''7 or 8 starters would''nt get into a bottom league 2 side''

Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water. The goalkeeper and that back for have been ever presents in our surge up the table. Lappin, Smith and Russell and Chris Martin have also been ever presents pretty much. So how exactly can these 9 players who have helped us to dominate the league in recent weeks suddenly not be good enough for the level below?

I ''m sure you''re just trolling but just to put your comments into context. "7 or 8" "muppets" couldnt start in a bottom league 2 side... Well let''s have a look at the players in the bottom 8 by my ratings last night...Elliot (bit of a passenger so far I''ll grant you but I wouldn''t hand his goals back any time soon)R MartinSmithRustyC MartinNelsonDruryForster.They got us where we are. End of.

''''we looked a very poor side last night-do you know why? because they are poor! 7 or 8 of the starters wouldnt get in a bottom league 2 side''''

Thats right mate......They get into a top of the League 1 with 6 points clear team!

Give y'' head a bang why don''t y''?

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]we looked a very poor side last night-do you know why? because they are poor! 7 or 8 of the starters wouldnt get in a bottom league 2 side let alone a team alledgedly heading for the championship.elliot?i just dont get it,for heavens sake please dont buy the sack of c***.we may just limp over the line but not with the 11 muppets who started last night.shamefull performance,didnt deserve the 3000 away fan turnout-sort it out lambert,now we will see what youre really made off,uve had it easy so far,lets see how you do under a little bit of pressure which will build every week if the players dont want it more.orient wanted it more last night and were better players.sad to say but true[/quote]Utter rubbish? Yeah, you''re right, you''re talking it...

man for man, your players are still better than ours (except possibly our captain Mkandawire and Sean Thornton), but you didn''t function as a team last night. The same players got you to the top of the league, remember that.

[quote user="Slade"]man for man, your players are still better than ours (except possibly our captain Mkandawire and Sean Thornton), but you didn''t function as a team last night. The same players got you to the top of the league, remember that.[/quote]My point exactly, although that seems to have been forgotten. Whatever happened last night, none of our players have suddenly become awful.

[quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Slade"]man for man, your players are still better than ours (except possibly our captain Mkandawire and Sean Thornton), but you didn''t function as a team last night. The same players got you to the top of the league, remember that.[/quote]My point exactly, although that seems to have been forgotten. Whatever happened last night, none of our players have suddenly become awful.[/quote]Ok the OP may have gone a little over the top here to say the least, but we have been carrying 2, 3 or even 4 players who simply are not up to the required standard for far too long now.Anybody who has played half serious football at any level knows that you can''t afford to keep on doing that regardless of the standard of the opposition that you are up against, because sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the bum if you are not careful.Too many people have been far too carried away and easily convinced in to Lambert''s don''t change a winning team no matter what psyche in my opinion.I would agree with "Slade" the Orient fan who says that we still had enough out there last night to win the match.  It was our extremely poor line-up in the abscence of two key players and our overall tactics that let us down last night.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Slade"]man for man, your players are still better than ours (except possibly our captain Mkandawire and Sean Thornton), but you didn''t function as a team last night. The same players got you to the top of the league, remember that.[/quote]My point exactly, although that seems to have been forgotten. Whatever happened last night, none of our players have suddenly become awful.[/quote]Ok the OP may have gone a little over the top here to say the least, but we have been carrying 2, 3 or even 4 players who simply are not up to the required standard for far too long now.Anybody who has played half serious football at any level knows that you can''t afford to keep on doing that regardless of the standard of the opposition that you are up against, because sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the bum if you are not careful.Too many people have been far too carried away and easily convinced in to Lambert''s don''t change a winning team no matter what psyche in my opinion.I would agree with "Slade" the Orient fan who says that we still had enough out there last night to win the match.  It was our extremely poor line-up in the abscence of two key players and our overall tactics that let us down last night.[/quote]Who is your team for Saturday then Smudge?Put your money where your mouth is.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Queen B"][quote user="Slade"]man for man, your players are still better than ours (except possibly our captain Mkandawire and Sean Thornton), but you didn''t function as a team last night. The same players got you to the top of the league, remember that.[/quote]My point exactly, although that seems to have been forgotten. Whatever happened last night, none of our players have suddenly become awful.[/quote]Ok the OP may have gone a little over the top here to say the least, but we have been carrying 2, 3 or even 4 players who simply are not up to the required standard for far too long now.Anybody who has played half serious football at any level knows that you can''t afford to keep on doing that regardless of the standard of the opposition that you are up against, because sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the bum if you are not careful.Too many people have been far too carried away and easily convinced in to Lambert''s don''t change a winning team no matter what psyche in my opinion.I would agree with "Slade" the Orient fan who says that we still had enough out there last night to win the match.  It was our extremely poor line-up in the abscence of two key players and our overall tactics that let us down last night.[/quote]Who is your team for Saturday then Smudge?Put your money where your mouth is.[/quote]Well is difficult for me to say not knowing who is fit etc.Also I do not have the experience of seeing whether something I would of perhaps tried last night would have worked or not.I guess that I would be tempted to go for a 5 man midfield with Chris Martin upfront by himself possibly,I guess bring Spillane in for Russell Martin - with either Doherty or Nelson being dropped to the bench for either Whitbread or Askou (depending on their fitness levels).  I guess that you could drop either of our current centre backs and much would depend on who you choose to partner him with (but on the evidence of the last months performances I would have to say that Nelson is more deserving of hanging on to his place than Doherty at the moment).Midfield - would certainly include the following - Korey Smith, Darrel Russell, Stephen Hughes, Anthony McNamee...Now it gets tricky... you could choose to bring another ball winner/holding player in to that midfield such as our pub footballer from Exeter City - Matty Gill, or alternatively Adeyemi, or Tudor Jones (or possibly Francomb in at right back with Spillane pushed in to the midfield).Oli Johnson defo starts from the bench and given  a minimum of 20 mins or so if chasing the game.If we play any other system - diamond or 4-4-2 then I think that we have to start with Elliot as on e of the front two (as much as I do not really rate his work rate etc - he is a seasoned pro and can produce goals if given the service in the box I think).A few if''s, but''s and maybe''s but I hope this gives you some idea?  I think this line-up would also give us options which we were short of last night and would hopefully force us to keep the ball down and play it through the midfield.

[quote user="Slade"]man for man, your players are still better than ours (except possibly our captain Mkandawire and Sean Thornton), but you didn''t function as a team last night. The same players got you to the top of the league, remember that.[/quote]

No, just no.

[quote user="morty"]Lol Smudger, you have virtually named every member of our current squad![/quote]Yes I am sure that you can see that there are some notable exceptions or people who are at least sliding down the pecking order though?Only a couple of areas where I am showing a little uncertainty, but we are currently losing games in our midfield and at the heart of our defence for me.  Unsure as to who is fit in the heart of the defence - I have 4 starters in midfield who would defo be getting the nod for me next game.Also think that dropping Rudd was a little unfair again the other day in my opinion.  If only Lambert was so quick to wield the axe over more senior members of our squad who have had a poor performance.