Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

hayes

i just had a look on teletext and that lad hayes we had as a kid who left to go to scunthorpe.

he is the top scorer in the 3rd division i liked the look of him the few times he played for us i thought he was a great talent can anybody remember why he left was it something to do with his attitude? could we come to regret this move or maybe not, words of wisdom 

[quote]i just had a look on teletext and that lad hayes we had as a kid who left to go to scunthorpe. he is the top scorer in the 3rd division i liked the look of him the few times he played for us i though...[/quote]

Most important words in that post: "3rd division".  Sorry to be cynical but I don''t think we''ll regret it.  Some players are meant to play in the lower leagues

He was always well thought of by the academy. He forged a great striking relationship with Hendo (dont forget that is his favored position). However, i feel that he wasn''t going to get a regular starting berth in the Norwich first team at that time and the move has kickstarted his career and good luck to him. He has potential and could have a great career ahead of him, he is performing well in division 3 though, dont forget that!!

i also thought he would be a great replacement for Roberts. Liek roberts and kings lynn players (cant remember his name) who were all either hot prospects (or legendary striker!!!) were oth released

And even RIVERS is doing better out of this team.

regret, regret, ITS ALL WE EVER HEAR!!!!

Although from this point of view, would keeping roberts been a bad thing?

Sources tell me he refused to clean senior pros boots and that was the end. Great goal v Arsenal tho as I recall. Good luck to him in the lower, perhaps he can do an Ian Wright.

Rumoured to have upset a few people at Carrow Rd hence his departure, no matter anyway. Let''s hope he does well and get''s a move elsewhere as we have a sell on clause