Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

100 goals and 100 points

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]some of you a few weeks ago were claiming we would achieve both of the above! where are you now! fools![/quote]

Who do you acally support?? I''e seen a few of your posts now and all ou seem to do in them is mock and write off Norwich City and annoy the fans- I mean I even saw one you wrote last week with the posts message written backwards!! Why do you do it??

exactly-the team has become complacent like the idiots who said we would score 100 and get 100 points and not lose again this season lol

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]freedy-i wrote backwards cos by the look of youe spelling i thought you might be able to understand it better[/quote]

Oh and there was me thinking you were a loser with nothing better to do with your time!  =D

You are such a moron.. it''s almost like you''re glad we''ve not achieved it just so you can make another one of your sorry ass posts.

[quote user="Askounin"]They were idiots for saying that but we all knew it, but you must be even more of an idiot for starting a thread just to prove they were wrong
[/quote]

Why were they idiots for saying it? At the time based on how the rest of the season had gone our projected final points total would be 98 or something silly like that, but football''s a funny game and things can turn around just like that.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]some of you a few weeks ago were claiming we would achieve both of the above! where are you now! fools![/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/troll-web.jpg[/IMG]