Sign in to follow this  
Pauly H

Ipswich Evening Star

Headline reads

"Top of the league at Portman Road"

Can you believe it? Does''t quite have that ring when your using your own ground and if you think your taking the mick out of us thats kinda back fired too as we''re laughing at you!

[quote]It looks like this:[/quote]

Those blue idiots are really starting to push it too much now.

After their majestic 1.0 home victory over the all mighty and conquering Brighton!, they will now find out that going top in November with a paper thin squad, means sweet bu**er all.

Its May what counts you damn fools, and remember this saying ''pride comes before a fall''.

I still saw (In my crystal balls) Sunderland and West Ham in 1st and 2nd place . I see no reason at all to doubt my magical balls ability!.

ahahahah fools

*waits for "fool on the hill" to comment.........*

I am confident that the sc*m will not last the pace but its still a shame that the dirty side of Anglia is near the top of any league,even if it is the one BELOW OURS! Hopefully we will have the opportunity to batter them in the cup at some point this season.

On another bright note for the City faithful, I am working in France this year and therefore feel that I have a duty to educate the French football fans on how everyone hates the blue and white of Ipswich, and what an inbred part of the world it is.  They also know that City are Premiership class, but just need a bit more luck in front of goal.

On the ball city!

[quote]Headline reads "Top of the league at Portman Road" Can you believe it? Does''t quite have that ring when your using your own ground and if you think your taking the mick out of us thats kinda back fi...[/quote]

Just shows how that phrase really must have got under their skin.

A palpable hit!  

Cant say that I''ve ever read the IES, looks "real" quality...It does however look familiar... looks like the one my Nan using to line her Canary Cage with... p-s Like the updates to the site, will we eventually be awarded golden balls??

I read that Simon Jordan slated the Scum for pleading poverty to take Shaun Derry on loan saying "If you''re so skint why did you turn down the £3m offer for Bent".  Well he''ll be gone in January lets see how well they do then, also Magilton rumoured to become player boss at Oxford.  Remember its a marathon not a sprint, let''s hope their taunts come back to haunt them.

Nobody likes them and we don''t care.

Have to say it would be nice if our local papers would get in on the banter and take the juice out of the boys down the road!!! Come on boys show us how creative u really are!!

[quote]I am confident that the sc*m will not last the pace but its still a shame that the dirty side of Anglia is near the top of any league,even if it is the one BELOW OURS! Hopefully we will have the oppor...[/quote]

Inbred? Paul, That''s plain nasty mate. I''m Suffolk born, lived there all my life and bloody proud of it!.

I''ve also followed City for 49 years, as have others, through the tunstile.

Inbred?, yeah right.   

Apologies for the inbred remark, its opened my eyes as with norwich fans in suffolk, they cant all be bad!  At least your supporting the right side of Anglia, and i''ll leave the inbred jokes to those ipswich fans whether they live in suffolk or..... No, they havent any fans elsewhere!!