Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Get a grip people

Before you ask - i am in a happy state.....

We are likely to go up without gaining another point. If either Mills or the scum only get 6 out of 12 points we are up. Very likely.

If we win only 1 of our remaining games we are VERY likely to go up. Both the scum and Mills would have to get 9 out of 12.

Based on current form and even being a tad negative we have nothing to worry about.

This is what all suppoerters want - a bit of tension and fun so stop all being so bloody negative.

In ten years time what will i remember about this season....... nothing........ unless........ and the pussy''s amongst you will wimper...... we end up at wembley........beet the scum 4 - 3......... now that is what i would dream about....Now who wants to win this league easily!

Its been FUN this year. Football is entertainment and that includes FUN.

One of my best football days was going to the millenium stadium..... It was bloody awesome and i was proud that day to be a canary supporter....... I want more of these days so a wembley visit would be just be FANTASTIC.

Life is a rollercoaster - ride it - enjoy it - stop being so defeatist and relish every moment.

Who can say the honestley want to be a boring mid table club........WOW I AM ENJOYING THIS!!!!!!

Millwall v Huddersfield is a massive game. I for one will be watching that on Sky and cheering Huddersfield on. If Millwall win that match, I will start to get edgy then.

just remember we are six points clear with four games to go who would you rather be us or the chasing pack i know which one i would rather be lets all calm down and just enjoy !!!!! pitch invasion at home v gillingham to celebrate that is if we can get past mr attitude who is head steward lower barclay e block, he must have had a bad childhood never seen him smile in 5 years or longer !!!