Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Where is Wiz in his latest guise?

All the other usual suspects have crawled out with their over the top reactions. Where is Wiz performing his latest spectacular U Turn?

"I have now lost patience with Lambert. In him I no longer trust. He is a very very very bad manager and I will put a hexy wexy on him. Boo to Delai too! Boo!

[quote user="dpit"]All the other usual suspects have crawled out with their over the top reactions. Where is Wiz performing his latest spectacular U Turn? "I have now lost patience with Lambert. In him I no longer trust. He is a very very very bad manager and I will put a hexy wexy on him. Boo to Delai too! Boo![/quote]Well, I''m sorry to pi*ss on your parade dpit, but I only post under First Wiz, everywhere on line.

No U turn, no knee jerk reaction from me, just plain old:

IN LAMBERT I TRUST!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="dpit"]All the other usual suspects have crawled out with their over the top reactions. Where is Wiz performing his latest spectacular U Turn? "I have now lost patience with Lambert. In him I no longer trust. He is a very very very bad manager and I will put a hexy wexy on him. Boo to Delai too! Boo![/quote]Well, I''m sorry to pi*ss on your parade dpit, but I only post under First Wiz, everywhere on line.

IN LAMBERT I TRUST!

[/quote]

Now then Wiz old mate, don''t have a little hissy fit with me but if The Wiz is not for turning where do you now stand on your administration thread which will soon be celebrating its 1st anniversary?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

IN LAMBERT I TRUST!

[/quote]

Now then Wiz old mate, don''t have a little hissy fit with me but if The Wiz is not for turning where do you now stand on your administration thread which will soon be celebrating its 1st anniversary?

[/quote]

Got ya there Wiz[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

IN LAMBERT I TRUST!

[/quote]

[/quote]Its a fair cop Til..............I could have been wrong![:$]

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I could have been wrong" Oh. My. God. Now I''ve seen everything![/quote]I only said could have.

Phew! did I get away with it?[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Jedi"]Even that... for you... amazing....! :)[/quote]Oh bugger then...........I was wrong![:''(][/quote]

Someone has got to use that as a signature Wiz!