Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

The coach and horses leyton

Fair play to the owners and bar staff as well. Some coming in late may have thought they were bad but they managed to keep up until about the last 3/4 of an hour. Bet they earnt enough for a couple of days off as well.

Funniest thing I thought was when the police made them turn up the juke box, presumably so that we couldnt be heard from distance hence attracting even more fans. They gave up when we out sung the juke box though.

Nearly as good as the pub outside Charlton, down the hill from the tube on the conrner, who can name it as that''s the place for Saturday!!

We''re the left side over here!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Nearly as good as the pub outside Charlton, down the hill from the tube on the conrner, who can name it as that''s the place for Saturday!! [/quote]Yep that pub''s called the Antigallican, pretty sure it''ll be as full if not fuller than the Coach and Horses.

[quote user="lobster catcher"]What a cracking 2 hours i had in there before kick off..........We''re the jarrold,we''re the jarrold,we''re the jarrold over here[/quote]

We''re the Jarrold, we''re the Jarrold, we''re the Jarrold over here........

I see the Old Bill were ensuring that the beer drinkers outside didn''t stumble into the road.

Fantastic afternoon in there, was in there from 3pm!

Got to say tho, whoever the culpret of that turd was needs to get themselves down A&E, iv''e got a strong stomach but it looked like a well trained cow had layed pat in one of the cubilcles!

And a HUGE thanks to Zemas Tendon for sorting my ticket out! ;)

What a great night in the C&H though the cops outside had a good sense of humour shame about the game ,The Antigallican is a good pub at Charlton but gets to packed head west up the A206 about 400yards think its called the victoria good banter in there with the Charlton fans some in there with yellow and green shirts with WANKA the sponsers (Peruvian team the girls wear BIMBO shirts also from Peru gets busy though

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Fantastic afternoon in there, was in there from 3pm!

Got to say tho, whoever the culpret of that turd was needs to get themselves down A&E, iv''e got a strong stomach but it looked like a well trained cow had layed pat in one of the cubilcles!

[/quote]

aahh .......thats where Smudger sneeked of to.